DB Charm Modules - For quickly creating DB NPCs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DB Charm Modules - For quickly creating DB NPCs

Now that Crumplepunch`s DB homebrew is close to being done and has charms for every ability ill be starting my work on creating charm packages from the different abilities. Making it really easy for a ST to decide what a DB NPC should be good at and then just be able to pick a few charm packages to create a more or less fully fleshed out DB NPC in a few minutes.

Can promise that the progress will be glacial and most likely will I just focus on battle abilities and a few other to start with.

Still need to create summaries for the different load outs about what they roughly can do and important opportunities/strategies they create/enable. Will probably summarize/simplify a lot of the charms, as in cutting text and changing the effects slightly. Generally towards making them easier for a ST to use.

Abilities (Status)

War (1st Draft)
    Awareness (1st Draft)
    Melee (WIP)
    Socialize (WIP)
    Integrity (WIP)

Any and all feedback is great.
    Last edited by Volivat; 03-25-2017, 04:11 PM.

So I'm statting up a lot of DB NPCs for the Wyld Hunt, since they're about to come down on my PCs in force; would you be open to suggested packages from other folks? I probably won't create quite as many per ability as you did for War -- more like what Sandact did for his WIP Storytelling Guide -- but it seems like it might be a start.

EDIT: Also, thanks for doing this! And thanks for starting with War -- the Ability I most needed something like this for.

Comment

Originally posted by Kerredai View Post
      So I'm statting up a lot of DB NPCs for the Wyld Hunt, since they're about to come down on my PCs in force; would you be open to suggested packages from other folks? I probably won't create quite as many per ability as you did for War -- more like what Sandact did for his WIP Storytelling Guide -- but it seems like it might be a start.

EDIT: Also, thanks for doing this! And thanks for starting with War -- the Ability I most needed something like this for.

Sure! and thanks! Just post a link here to a google doc or something similar and I will merge it into the first post and make sure to highlight your contribution.

If you dont mind, id love to hear back on how these war packages work out in the field.

Comment

Originally posted by Volivat View Post
        If you dont mind, id love to hear back on how these war packages work out in the field.
        Absolutely! May be a while, though -- the PCs got some forewarning about the incoming Hunt and are plotting to delay them, so it could be a good few weeks before they end up throwing down.

Comment

The fun part here is that Volivat has been creating DB strategies and awesome combinations, that will be used against him by me. :P I'm pretty sure that as part of creating these and understanding what the un-official DBs can actually do, next session might not be starting with him storming the local DB power center.

Comment

Working...
          X