Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think my dawn in DaveBs game is about to die...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think my dawn in DaveBs game is about to die...

Crimson Lion, my Essence 4 Dawn in DaveBs Dreamig Sea game, is leading a peasant army by himself against 6 Realm Dragonblooded adventurers and their troops. The rest of the circle are elsewhere.

I think Lion has bitten off more than he can chew here but there's no way he'd back down from this.

Wish me luck!

- Chris Allen
    Freelance Writer, The Pack / Dark Eras / Werewolf: the Forsaken 2nd Edition / Idigam Anthology / Fallen World Chronicle / Trinity Aeon

CRIMSON LION, NOOO

Who are these peasants! Is it a Wyld Hunt that are after him or is he going up against them for other reasons?

Leetsepeak's Ex3 Homebrew Hub - Hub of homebrew for Exalted 3rd Edition that I've made.

Comment

You need more demons.

The answer is always more demons.

[Ex3] Why Gods Need the Exigence - Plot hooks for Exigent characters of various gods.
      [Ex3] Homebrew Solar Charms - I can see the future, and it is glorious.
      [Ex3] The Glass Library - My Exalted Third Edition Blog (Updated 24/04/2016)

Comment

Basically the realm are reasserting control of prasad and this adventurer band have gone ahead of the legions and raided into Lion's country; he's counterattackung. They have demons, I do not.

Launched successful ambush stratagem, my first command roll too boost my archer mob got 16 successes. Good start.

- Chris Allen
        Freelance Writer, The Pack / Dark Eras / Werewolf: the Forsaken 2nd Edition / Idigam Anthology / Fallen World Chronicle / Trinity Aeon

Comment

Always remember retreat is a viable strategy.

Odd_Canuck is not a topical medication or food product and is not to be taken internally or seriously.

Comment

Crimson Lion is sadly a massive egotist with an ennui-complex who is about as likely to back down as the sun is to not rise in the morning. That said, he will probably order his army to retreat if theyre getting pounded and try to take on the entire enemy force by himself.

- Chris Allen

Comment

Dragonblooded are firing u all their form charms.

- Chris Allen

Comment

Disappointing first salvo! Only 4 health levels done to first enemy archer block I might lose this shootout.

- Chris Allen

Comment

First blood to a ridiculous wood blooded arrow shot on Crimsion Lion.

- Chris Allen

Comment

Ok survived the follow up ecisive attack!

- Chris Allen

Comment

Enemy sorcerer obsidian butterflied my troops but only got 1 damage off

- Chris Allen

Comment

Oh god here come the demons.

- Chris Allen

Comment

Originally posted by Acrozatarim View Post
                          Enemy sorcerer obsidian butterflied my troops but only got 1 damage off
                          When bad dice save lives. Hope your peasants are wearing shoes!

Originally posted by Acrozatarim View Post
                          Oh god here come the demons.
                          What demons? Is it a big battlegroup of em?

Leetsepeak's Ex3 Homebrew Hub - Hub of homebrew for Exalted 3rd Edition that I've made.

Comment

You DID use War charms to train your peasants... right?

Comment

Three battle groups of demons in fact. My peasants are war charmed a bit.

First kill! Obliterated an air blooded with a 40 dice decisive attack.

- Chris Allen

Comment

Working...
                              X