Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think my dawn in DaveBs game is about to die...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh no! My second in command mortal got put to 1 health level by the wood blooded sniper!

- Chris Allen
    Freelance Writer, The Pack / Dark Eras / Werewolf: the Forsaken 2nd Edition / Idigam Anthology / Fallen World Chronicle / Trinity Aeon

Comment

Originally posted by Acrozatarim View Post
      Oh no! My second in command mortal got put to 1 health level by the wood blooded sniper!
      Unless you've got some good medicine charms, RIP sweetboy 2nd in command.

Comment

Just broke the entire enemy army, demons included. 2 fireblooded crashed, earth blooded commander is coming to have a go.

- Chris Allen
        Freelance Writer, The Pack / Dark Eras / Werewolf: the Forsaken 2nd Edition / Idigam Anthology / Fallen World Chronicle / Trinity Aeon

Comment

Enemy sniper and sorcer r were on agatas that routed, hahahaha.
          Last edited by Acrozatarim; 03-20-2017, 07:16 PM.

- Chris Allen

Comment

victory is mine

Earthblooded got counterattackrd to unconsciousness

I have zero notes left but the two fireblooded are crashed and one badly hurt

Think they're thinking discretion is better part of valour

Can't believe still alive

- Chris Allen

Comment

Grats guy!

Comment

Oh god here come the demons.
                Lol, loved this.

Fun read, thanks for sharing! And congrats on the victory. "I thought you was a goner!"

Good night sweet Green Sun Prince: And flights of demons beat thee to thy rest...with billyclubs!

Comment

Final disposition of forces:

My side:
                  Archer unit in pretty good nick, spear troops a bit chewed on by blood apes but largely intact, axe assault troops were broken mostly due to Earth-Blooded commander bulling his way through them; hopefully a good number still remain.

Second-in-command martial artist sect leader pretty badly injured. Hopefully the group's Medicine-Charm-wielding Solars will be able to fix her up as and when they come back from Rathess... emphasis on the hope :P

Crimson Lion, wielder of the Emperor Blade, greatest swordsman of the Dreaming Sea, heir to the triumph of the Philosopher-General, behemoth-slayer, greatest pupil of the Jhanabad monastery of the Shaijang Mountain Sect: still alive. Mote pools empty. Status: Utterly insufferable. Also surrounded by amazing poetry he carved during the battle into the crater which he blew in the rampart via assuming the Warrior-Kavi stance.

Dragon-Blooded side:
                  Local conscript archers scattered or full of arrows, more local conscripts routed, Prasad regular units routed, elite Realm troops routed, three units of demons also all... routed. This is a problem as they've all turned dematerial and are now scattering through the countryside. Note to self: Conscript the Twilight and the Eclipse, who have the charms to see and attack dematerialised things, for clean-up duty.

Air-Blooded Immaculate: Very very dead.
                  Wood-Blooded Archer: Was on agata when it routed, presumed now far away.
                  Air-Blooded Sorceress, unleasher of world's most disappointing Obsidian Butterfly spell: Also on an agata when it routed. Also far away and presumably very embarrassed.
                  Fire-Blooded Steel-Devil stylist brother and sister: Surrendered. Sister is very badly hurt.
                  Earth-Blooded commander: Battered into unconsciousness; he would be dead, except he had a charm that shunted some of the final blow to bashing instead, which JUST kept him from boxing out with lethal.

City of Last Gate: Open for the capture (hopefully)

Surrounding countryside: Filled with invisible demons.

Yeah, Crimson Lion is gonna take this one as a success.

I am still amazed he survived. Those Melee counterattack charms, man... (also, feeling thoroughly validated at having bought so much extra Willpower).

The charm that gives motes back off 10's from Rising Sun Slash was an absolute lifesaver.

- Chris Allen

Comment

I like to imagine this as Crimson Lion's journal, and some circlemate or future archaeologist picking it up and saying 'no, no way he kicked all their asses'.

But sexually.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellis View Post
                      I like to imagine this as Crimson Lion's journal, and some circlemate or future archaeologist picking it up and saying 'no, no way he kicked all their asses'.
                      His circle are going to be genuinely gobsmacked, I think. He hasn't had any good, serious opponents to let loose on for a while, and I don't think they expected him to launch his invasion before they even got back from Rathess because... well, against so many Dragon-Blooded and superior forces, it would be batshit insane to do so.

He did it anyway.

Poor bloody troops had only been Tiger Warrior'd as far as regular troops before Crimson Lion marched them off, so they weren't even elites.

- Chris Allen

Comment

I think it's fair to say that when you pull that off, you can at least expect your Circle to give you a few bragging rights unargued.

Comment

His circle are going to be genuinely gobsmacked, I think. He hasn't had any good, serious opponents to let loose on for a while, and I don't think they expected him to launch his invasion before they even got back from Rathess because... well, against so many Dragon-Blooded and superior forces, it would be batshit insane to do so.

He did it anyway.

Poor bloody troops had only been Tiger Warrior'd as far as regular troops before Crimson Lion marched them off, so they weren't even elites.

Crimson Lion seems to be a bit of a jerkface. It's only an extra month for elite status.

Comment

Originally posted by Totentanz View Post

Crimson Lion seems to be a bit of a jerkface. It's only an extra month for elite status.
                            I can dig that

If you live you get to become elite

No time-wasters

Comment

Crimson Lion is more than just a bit of a jerkface. However, there was actually a reason for his haste - the Dragon-Blooded would quite probably continue attacking into his territory and weakening his people, but also he knew they had a sorcerer who was busy churning out demons and therefore needed to be stopped asap (as was, there were 'merely' two Size 2 battlegroups and one Size 1 of demons present when his army got there) *and* that they had started building fortifications around the city *and* that within a month it was possible there would be other further reinforcements from Prasad, and possibly a Realm Legion.
                              Last edited by Acrozatarim; 03-20-2017, 08:16 PM.

- Chris Allen

Comment

Congratulations, Chris.

(Sunday held a similar big battle for my seafaring game, only the enemy was a mob of Fair Folk headed by an Essence 6 raksha. Fun was had. )

Comment

Working...
                                X