Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sunder the Gold View Post
    Luffy, is that you?
    I dunno if you're being sarcastic, making a joke about a stretching sword, or if you seriously have never seen Gurren Lagann

Disclaimer: I'll huff, grump, and defend my position, but if you're having fun I'll never say you're doing it wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kyman201 View Post

I dunno if you're being sarcastic, making a joke about a stretching sword, or if you seriously have never seen Gurren Lagann
      Poking fun at how Studio Gainax had to hide just how much they were stretching Kamina's shoulders and arms to make that draw possible.

Formerly Inugami, formerly Tornado Wolf.

My RWBY Blog on Tumblr: Semblances, Kingdoms, Grimm, and more!

Comment

• I just have daiklaive sheathes open down one side when drawn by an attuned wielded, so it's more of a flip up and around rather than a continuous draw out in one direction that a human arm can't actually logistically manage.

Check out my expansion to the Realm of Brass and Shadow

Comment

• Originally posted by glamourweaver View Post
          I just have daiklaive sheathes open down one side when drawn by an attuned wielded, so it's more of a flip up and around rather than a continuous draw out in one direction that a human arm can't actually logistically manage.
          Make moonsilver weapons open "normally" just to be difficult. It's not a problem if you can grow more joints in your arm and make it move like a snake; what is everyone else complaining about? (^VVVVVV^)

Comment

• I came up with a really cool idea for a one-shot game based during the Shogunate. The whole game is based on a Mech Manga published during the Shogunate called Metal Gods. (In my Shogunate Quest, Manga are a thing) Shogunate Warstriders Pilots must chase down a Sun Anathema who stole a Warstrider. Ideally, the Dragonblooded will recover the Warstrider from the Anathema, but shit happens.

"I can totally run this game when Arms of the Chosen comes out!"

Then I realized I'd still need the Dragonblooded book and had a sad.

Are you ready to rage? Discover if you are Brave Enough to fight for the soul of the world.

The Werewolf: the Apocalypse Quest updates on Mondays. All are welcome to vote.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sunder the Gold View Post

Poking fun at how Studio Gainax had to hide just how much they were stretching Kamina's shoulders and arms to make that draw possible.
              I'ts not hiding, actually. It's using basic stretch and squash in animaiton for emphasis. Anime can at times look really stiff when animators aren't wiling to let their characters be "stretchy". The Gureen Lagann and later Trigger folks are nothing but all for things looking like they move!

And stuff.

And stuff.
              Made signature by moderator request. Any actual typing of "And stuff." is out of habitual reflex.

Comment

• https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7F...JBWFhJM2s/view

New preview up in this week's Monday Meeting. Seven Finger Wu sounds fun.

Placeholder

Comment

• Gnomon is really cool and I love it. I like how it feels like it hit a good compromise between balance and facilitating the awesome effect. Vance mentioned the time-freezing wrackstaff and it did not disappoint.

Leetsepeak's Ex3 Homebrew Hub - Hub of homebrew for Exalted 3rd Edition that I've made.

Comment

• Originally posted by Arms of the Chosen Preview 2
                    If the wielder can achieve ten legendary socials goals,
                    ...yes? tencharacters

Comment

• I suspect the Devs have been watching Wakfu again.

Placeholder

Comment

• Originally posted by ElOhTeeBee View Post
                        ...yes? tencharacters
                        That sentence fragment has already been deleted in the draft; you can safely ignore it.

Developer for Exalted.

Want to write for Exalted? Look at the freelancer submission guidelines.

Comment

• Gnomon looks awesome. The mention of the Peaches of Immortality is cool and all, but the aesthetic and time-twisting power of the artifact work really well, and come with a striking story that ties everything together.

Comment

• When was the Gossamer Dawn Epoch? That's a colorful name! It sounds like it's during the First Age and things have not gone totally sour yet.

That lovable scamp, Seven-Finger Wu.

Leetsepeak's Ex3 Homebrew Hub - Hub of homebrew for Exalted 3rd Edition that I've made.

Comment

• Gnomon is goddamned epic. ...I love that the capstone literally produces a peach of immortality. And it's an Artifact 4, no less!

"Won't you believe in him? Even if there is no God, or Buddha...there is still Kamen Rider." —Taki Kazuya, Kamen Rider SPIRITS

Now...count up all your sins.

Comment

• I wonder how representative of the traditional essence spread the evocations for Stormcaller and Gnomon are. I feel like the evocations are certainly placed at the right essence level for their power, but that they both might be a little thin in terms of E1 evocations. If they had three E1 evocations taking a signature artifact would feel more meaningful right from the get go like learning a MA or Sorcery.

Comment

Working...
                                X