Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dragon Blooded don't have any charms that have dual ability prerequisites like the few solars do. Is this by design or simply something you didn't find any proper use for?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lionmanguy View Post
      Dragon Blooded don't have any charms that have dual ability prerequisites like the few solars do. Is this by design or simply something you didn't find any proper use for?
      Nature's Healing Bounty has Medicine and Survival prerequisites.

Developer for Exalted.

Want to write for Exalted? Look at the freelancer submission guidelines.

Comment

• Two sorcery questions, can a sorceror in a warstrider use Cirrus Skiff and fly around or is the warstrider too heavy?

Secondly, Rain of Doom states it can countered by any opposing sorceror in the area, it this meant to be an exception to the rule that you have to be initiated into the same circle as the spell you are countering?

Comment

• Originally posted by soul_porpoise View Post
          Two sorcery questions, can a sorceror in a warstrider use Cirrus Skiff and fly around or is the warstrider too heavy?
          You can fly on it. Nyoom!

Secondly, Rain of Doom states it can countered by any opposing sorceror in the area, it this meant to be an exception to the rule that you have to be initiated into the same circle as the spell you are countering?
          Yes.

Developer for Exalted

Robert Vance's Patreon

Comment

• Originally posted by GenericMaleNPC01 View Post
            What is the Forlorn manor a result of? Curse? Possession? Sorcerous Working?
            Unspecified; it's up to the Storyteller (or to players who want to introduce a fact with Lore, if the Storyteller deems it admissible).

Developer for Exalted.

Comment

• I realize Necromancy rules are way off, but a question on potentially representing it in the meantime:

Would you allow sorcerers to counter or distort necromancy spells of the same circle, or allow necromancers to do the same to sorcerers?

Some of me humble homebrew for ex3:
              Artifacts for Crumple's DB homebrew
              Some Lintha QCs
              A Wyld Behemoth

Comment

• Originally posted by TDS View Post
                I realize Necromancy rules are way off, but a question on potentially representing it in the meantime:

Would you allow sorcerers to counter or distort necromancy spells of the same circle, or allow necromancers to do the same to sorcerers?
                I think it's more interesting if they can.

Developer for Exalted

Robert Vance's Patreon

Comment

• Do Wood Dragon Style Charms that target enemies (rather than boosting the user's own soak or something) only work against living and undead creatures?

Soul Mastery states specifically that constructs aren't affected, but can you damage a construct with Eyes of the Wood Dragon or tag them with Soul-Marking Style?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jefepato View Post
                    Do Wood Dragon Style Charms that target enemies (rather than boosting the user's own soak or something) only work against living and undead creatures?

Soul Mastery states specifically that constructs aren't affected, but can you damage a construct with Eyes of the Wood Dragon or tag them with Soul-Marking Style?
                    If they don't specify, they work on everything.

Developer for Exalted

Robert Vance's Patreon

Comment

• Are Southern Death Worms valid spirit shapes? And is it possible they might show up at some point in a future book?

Comment

• Do Yatani's Children believe all Dragon-Blooded are from another world, or do they think only they are? And if the latter, how do they explain the similarity to Creation's native DBs?

Comment

• So I just now got around to answering my Backerkit survery and the name I requested to have put in the back is different from the one there now. Should I message/email someone about making sure the change happens or is someone already going to be checking for that?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sith_Happens View Post
                            So I just now got around to answering my Backerkit survery and the name I requested to have put in the back is different from the one there now. Should I message/email someone about making sure the change happens or is someone already going to be checking for that?
                            Post about it in the errata thread.

Developer for Exalted

Robert Vance's Patreon

Comment

• Originally posted by Robert Vance View Post
                              Post about it in the errata thread.
                              What if I’d rather not match the name to myself in a public thread?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sith_Happens View Post

What if I’d rather not match the name to myself in a public thread?
                                Shoot an email over to dixie.onyxpath@gmail.com. She'll take care of it.
                                Last edited by Robert Vance; 12-28-2018, 08:36 PM.

Developer for Exalted

Robert Vance's Patreon

Comment

Working...
                                X