This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Elfive View Post
    You could use exigent rules to make a spoken-like non human exalt type though, right?
    Sure. They're basically rules for making whatever you want. The Exigence itself, though, is limited to Exalting humans.

Developer for Exalted

Want to write for Exalted? Look at the freelancer submission guidelines.

Robert Vance's Patreon

Comment

• Do you know what's scheduled to be released next? The Realm or the Lunars Kickstarter?

"Wizard of Oz, you really are a wizard!"

Comment

• So based in this old post you described the attack from Single Point Form as reflexive, does that mean its compatible with Battle Anthem of the Solar Exalted, letting you swing on sword turns and maintain your song on your regular turns?

Originally posted by Robert Vance View Post
        It doesn't prevent you from taking reflexive actions, like the one granted by Single Point Form, Solar Counterattack, or Peony Blossom Attack.

Comment

• If i want to create Mahicara the Volcanic Earth-walker and Mata-Yadh with a working, what level would it be?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Wizard of Oz View Post
            Do you know what's scheduled to be released next? The Realm or the Lunars Kickstarter?
            Not with 100% accuracy, so I won't speculate.

Developer for Exalted

Robert Vance's Patreon

Comment

• Originally posted by limaxophobiac View Post
              So based in this old post you described the attack from Single Point Form as reflexive, does that mean its compatible with Battle Anthem of the Solar Exalted, letting you swing on sword turns and maintain your song on your regular turns?
              Yes, just like Peony Blossom Attack or counterattacks.

Developer for Exalted

Robert Vance's Patreon

Comment

• Originally posted by ale137 View Post
                If i want to create Mahicara the Volcanic Earth-walker and Mata-Yadh with a working, what level would it be?
                That's an Ambition 3 Solar Working, although I wouldn't let you duplicate a unique behemoth.

Developer for Exalted

Robert Vance's Patreon

Comment

• Originally posted by Robert Vance View Post
                  Not with 100% accuracy, so I won't speculate.
                  I assume that's because it's not actually up to you and Eric?

"Wizard of Oz, you really are a wizard!"

Comment

• Originally posted by The Wizard of Oz View Post

I assume that's because it's not actually up to you and Eric?
                    We simply don't know. The Realm is in art direction now, after which it goes into layout and proofing. We're finishing up development on Lunars in preparation for the Kickstarter, but we don't know exactly when it'll show up in the Onyx Path Kickstarter schedule. So there are too many variables for us to know when either book will be released.

Developer for Exalted.

Comment

Sure. They're basically rules for making whatever you want. The Exigence itself, though, is limited to Exalting humans.

Oh! I hadn't realized that. So in the setting as it canonically exists, the Chosen of the Mongoose God can't be a very special mongoose?

Check out my expansion to the Realm of Brass and Shadow

Comment

• Kaiju lunar vs Solar with the devil tower. Is there an advantage of one side vs the other? An vs DB with devil tower?

Comment

• Originally posted by glamourweaver View Post

Oh! I hadn't realized that. So in the setting as it canonically exists, the Chosen of the Mongoose God can't be a very special mongoose?
                          Animal gods are a good place to use the "a girl and her familiar" Exigent set-up.

Developer for Exalted

Robert Vance's Patreon

Comment

• Originally posted by Sakii View Post
                            Kaiju lunar vs Solar with the devil tower. Is there an advantage of one side vs the other? An vs DB with devil tower?
                            The warstrider pilot has access to an Artifact N/A's Evocations. The Lunar doesn't face any of the logistical issues of transporting, maintaining, or deploying a warstrider, and has access to various animal traits.

Developer for Exalted

Robert Vance's Patreon

Comment

• Could a unique form of exalted that elevate an animal to human level intelligence but are still animals be possible?
                              As a custom and possibly isolated thing naturally

Comment

The warstrider pilot has access to an Artifact N/A's Evocations. The Lunar doesn't face any of the logistical issues of transporting, maintaining, or deploying a warstrider, and has access to various animal traits.
                                And when they go full pacific rim, does the warstrider has much of an advantage?

Comment

Working...
                                X