This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GenericMaleNPC01 View Post
    Ah... no chance of seeing Ledaal Kebok Coren then i guess?
    Not impossible given the fact that there're QCs from past editions chosen by backers.

Comment

• Originally posted by GenericMaleNPC01 View Post
      Ah... no chance of seeing Ledaal Kebok Coren then i guess?
      One of the backers did, in fact, select Ledaal Kebok Coren for inclusion. ^_^

Developer for Exalted

Want to write for Exalted? Look at the freelancer submission guidelines.

Robert Vance's Patreon

Comment

• Originally posted by Croakamancer View Post
        Erm... if that's already been decided, how is Heirs of the Shogunate structured chapter wise? It's been something I wondered about since the Kickstarter hit the chapter fiction goal: I figure it's not 'one chapter per expansion', but where are the divisions gonna be?
        Chapter 1: The Realm — Information on cadet houses and secondary schools.

Chapter 2: Lookshy

Chapter 3: Prasad

Chapter 4: The Forest Witches

Chapter 5: Outcastes

Chapter 6: Charms

Chapter 7: Heirlooms of Power
        — Custom backer artifacts.

Chapter 8: Blood of the Dragons — Quick Character write-ups.

Chapter 9: The Center Cannot Hold — The Realm Civil War, including the War in the West scenario.

Appendix: Intro sheets for Dynastic, Lookshyan, Prasadi, Forest Witch, and outcaste characters.

Developer for Exalted

Robert Vance's Patreon

Comment

• *whistles* Thank you! Looking forward to it!

Comment

• Originally posted by Robert Vance View Post
            Eyyyyy a fellow Kebok enthusiast. Very nice

Comment

• Will Lightning Calling Challenge (or something like it) make a return in Lunars? That has got to be hands down one of my favorite charisma charms. In a more vague question, can we look forward to a decent amount of teamwork charms for Lunars (ie don't directly benefit you but does good things for your allies)?

Comment

• Now that Resolve keys off of Wits, I take it Lunars have a proper mental defense this time around?

​(As opposed to "Commanded to Fly.")

Comment

• Originally posted by Scottsman View Post
                  Will Lightning Calling Challenge (or something like it) make a return in Lunars? That has got to be hands down one of my favorite charisma charms.
                  Yep.

In a more vague question, can we look forward to a decent amount of teamwork charms for Lunars (ie don't directly benefit you but does good things for your allies)?
                  They've got some.

Developer for Exalted

Robert Vance's Patreon

Comment

• Originally posted by TheCountAlucard View Post
                    Now that Resolve keys off of Wits, I take it Lunars have a proper mental defense this time around?

​(As opposed to "Commanded to Fly.")
                    Yes, although they still have Commanded to Fly in Manipulation.

Developer for Exalted

Robert Vance's Patreon

Comment

• Are there four or five dot artifacts in Heirs?

Comment

• Originally posted by Robert Vance View Post
                        Anyone go with Avaku? And if so, are we gonna find out what the hell “of Ways” refers to? :P

Comment

• Originally posted by Sakii View Post
                          Are there four or five dot artifacts in Heirs?
                          At present, no five-dot artifacts but several four-dot artifacts. Specific dot ratings may be subject to change during development, however.

Developer for Exalted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jetstream View Post

Anyone go with Avaku? And if so, are we gonna find out what the hell “of Ways” refers to? :P
                            Cynis Denovah Avaku wasn't chosen as a backer character for Heirs to the Shogunate.

Developer for Exalted.

Comment

• do shapeshifted lunars cap their form's soak by their regular stamina?

Check out my homebrew exalt: The Fabulists - Chosen of the Raksha here

Comment

• Besides the Mouth of Peace and the Master of the Pinnacle of the Hunt, what are the hierarchies of the Immaculate Order? Are there parishes or provinces with a spiritual executive that manages the Immaculate leaders under them? Does each Satrapy (in theory) have its own Immaculate ecclesiastical administration?

Comment

Working...
                                X