This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Meianno Yuurei View Post

While I'm not a dev, that this has gone unanswered for four pages makes me think it's something they're not answering.
    That one spun off into another thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robert Vance View Post
      If someone's dual wielding two-handed weapons, I'd give them a +2 bonus (not +4).
      ... Did you mean to say you'd give them a +4 bonus (not +2)? Because +2 is what they get already.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jetstream View Post

... Did you mean to say you'd give them a +4 bonus (not +2)? Because +2 is what they get already.
        No, I would not let the bonuses stack.

Developer for Exalted

Want to write for Exalted? Look at the freelancer submission guidelines.

Robert Vance's Patreon

Comment

No, I would not let the bonuses stack.
          Okay... then my question stands: what would dual wielding 2h wraps do? The bonuses are the same.

Comment

• Should Medium-sized Tiger Claws be compatible with Tiger Style, or will it break something?
            Thinking of Vega from Street Fighter 4, where the blades are basically as long as swords.
            Last edited by Fata-Ku; 05-10-2017, 10:38 AM.

Jade-Screened Exalted Finding the Path
            Need a dice-roller? Check out Dicemat.

Comment

• I saw a quote from you (Vance) about the failure of Orgiastic Fugitive to emulate Drunken Fist kung fu. Do you have a style in the cards for some point that's DOES capture Drunken Fist kung fu?

Check out my expansion to the Realm of Brass and Shadow

Comment

• Originally posted by Eric Minton View Post

More like the 1e version.
                Follow-up question: Will there be MORE to the Ex3 Ebon Dragon than just "Likes Doomed Things"? Not saying that's not a nice tidbit, but that's quite literally the ONLY thing I see people mention when they talk about the Dragon's 1E writeup.

Disclaimer: I'll huff, grump, and defend my position, but if you're having fun I'll never say you're doing it wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kyman201 View Post

Follow-up question: Will there be MORE to the Ex3 Ebon Dragon than just "Likes Doomed Things"? Not saying that's not a nice tidbit, but that's quite literally the ONLY thing I see people mention when they talk about the Dragon's 1E writeup.
                  Insofar as we cover the Ebon Dragon, coverage will use the entire 1e writeup as a starting point.

Developer for Exalted.

Comment

• Fair enough. Looking forward to when it comes out.

Disclaimer: I'll huff, grump, and defend my position, but if you're having fun I'll never say you're doing it wrong.

Comment

• Does the Experience gained from Flowing Mind Prana count towards earning essence?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jetstream View Post

Okay... then my question stands: what would dual wielding 2h wraps do? The bonuses are the same.
                        The clash bonus for a two-handed weapon comes from the fact that you're putting both arms behind it. A two-handed weapon is generally Heavy (high damage) and with the Reaching tag.

Two-handed weapons aren't designed to be used one-handed. If you are big and strong enough to do it, you're using two Heavy weapons with the Reach tag, with a Clash bonus if your weapons are paired. What more do you need?

Formerly Inugami, formerly Tornado Wolf.

My RWBY Blog on Tumblr: Semblances, Kingdoms, Grimm, and more!

Comment

• Will Ghosts still have Passions and Fetters?

Leetsepeak's Ex3 Homebrew Hub - Hub of homebrew for Exalted 3rd Edition that I've made.

Comment

• Originally posted by Leetsepeak View Post
                            Will Ghosts still have Passions and Fetters?
                            Undetermined. I think that Passions will very likely be folded into Intimacies unless there is compelling reason not to do so, but that Fetters will remain because they're cool.

Developer for Exalted

Robert Vance's Patreon

Comment

• All this talk of dual-wielding two-handed weapons and nobody has even mentioned four-armed Wyld mutants, Warstriders built in the image of the Sun or Wyld Monsters with four arms? I am disappointed.

Okay, actual question: Will the Lunar book make playing a Casteless Lunar or a Lunar that dislikes the Silver Pact viable? I always felt that as a group defined by their individuality and adaptability, everyone being part of the same organisation and sharing the same grudges and enemies didn't make too much sense.

Some of me humble homebrew for ex3:
                              Artifacts for Crumple's DB homebrew
                              Some Lintha QCs
                              A Wyld Behemoth

Comment

Undetermined. I think that Passions will very likely be folded into Intimacies unless there is compelling reason not to do so, but that Fetters will remain because they're cool.
                                Cool. Passions could just be a particular kind of intimacy which has consequences for the ghost if it gets eroded. I hadn't considered keeping Fetters but I can totally see it. I wonder if the two concepts can't be molded together a little bit.

Another Underworld related question: Is the Calendar of Setesh still a thing?

Leetsepeak's Ex3 Homebrew Hub - Hub of homebrew for Exalted 3rd Edition that I've made.

Comment

Working...
                                X