X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• prototype00
    replied
    Does the Join Battle Modified by the Gorilla's (animal, core rulebook) Howling Aggression Merit:

Howling Aggression: A gorilla may Join Battle with its
    intimidation dice pool, attempting to frighten enemies
    into fleeing by shaking large tree branches, beating its
    chest, or baring fangs. It may take its turn on the first
    round before that of any enemy whose Resolve was overcome
    by the roll, regardless of its actual Initiative rating.
    Count as an Intimidate/Threaten Influence Attempt for the purpose of the latent ability Predator's Menace (Actually can Gorillas take that as they aren't predators)?

Predator’s Menace: Animals with an intimidate pool can
    be trained with this attack, causing an intimidated enemy
    to lose Initiative equal to the extra successes over his
    Resolve, even if he pays Willpower to resist. Once per scene.
    prototype00
    Last edited by prototype00; 02-23-2019, 10:26 PM.

Leave a comment:

• The Wizard of Oz
    replied
    My Tell is a snake's fangs (a 1 pt merit, Bite).
    Is it correct that, unless I take the Subtle merit so they're retractable, everyone can see them in my true form, they just have to roll Per+Awareness at difficulty 7 to notice that a bear has snake fangs the same as mine?

And what about in other human forms? Presumably it'd still be there, visible, unless I bought Subtle?

The sidebar on mutants says if you turn into a mutant you have to pay motes equal to the cost of their mutation. Does this apply to your own Tell? I mean, are all my shapeshifting costs increased by 1, or its only the mutations possessed by the animal, not you?

Lastly, on the subject of the Tell, if I upgrade my bite (Subtle, Venomous, Potent, Paralytic, Venom Sacs, etc), do all of these mutations count as part of the Tell, since they're upgrading it rather than different mutations?

And do I just have to buy Subtle once, or Subtle-Bite, Subtle-Venomous, Subtle-Potent, etc?

Leave a comment:

• The Wizard of Oz
    replied
    For Finding the Needle's Eye, does a snake's head count as a flexible appendage?
    You're attacking with your non-flexible teeth, of course, but that long neck is pretty flexible.

Leave a comment:

• GenericMaleNPC01
    replied
    Is it possible we might see Visiting Flare in the possible ST's guide, since we might get Sublime Danger in the lunar supplement?
    (just a thought I had)

Leave a comment:

• GenericMaleNPC01
    replied
    What is Amatha Kinslayer's spirit shape?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X