Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can we get the physical attributes and mental attributes of the mouse of the sun. One of my Players wants to make it his familiar and use charms that train its skills, but we have no idea how much of its stat block is derived from skills or attributes. knowing its physical and mental attributes would be a big help

Comment

• Can i use tiger training technique to train something other than infantery? Like light calvary or Brides of Ahlat.

Comment

• Do cafinated beverages exist in Creation?
        To avoid getting lost:
        Okay, Dreaming Sea question blitz:
        1) Are Gigantes and the things at Shinjok coherent species, or are they more like Ysyr's sorcerers where they vary greatly in apperance and abillity?
        2)Champoor is part of Parsaad right?
        3)Do the three big powers of the Dreaming Sea interact much? or are they too distant?
        4) Does Dis have a place on the Map? I picture it south-east of Ysyr, but if their raiding Parsaad...
        5)Has some form of the Pure Way spread out amongst the Dreaming Sea?
        6) Volviat's ten fahtered children:does this include things like Dragonblood Exaltation material?
        Do all cities have gods? Does Ysyr and Volviat for instance?

Restoring demonic glory in Infernals:What Hell Has Wrought

Comment

• Originally posted by marin View Post

It's still Paradox.
          Please leave process questions to folks from Onyx Path. Thanks.

Rose Bailey
          Onyx Path Development Producer
          Cavaliers of Mars Creator | Chronicles of Darkness Lead Developer

Retired as forum administrator. Please direct inquiries to the Contact Us link.

Comment

• Do Exalted and Mortal unions produce God-Blooded in 3rd Edition? Will Dragon-Blooded be different in this regard ala 2E?

If so, are they going to be called something with less racial baggage than "Half-Caste"?

Check out my expansion to the Realm of Brass and Shadow

Comment

• Originally posted by Epee102 View Post
              Do cafinated beverages exist in Creation?
              To avoid getting lost:
              Okay, Dreaming Sea question blitz:
              1) Are Gigantes and the things at Shinjok coherent species, or are they more like Ysyr's sorcerers where they vary greatly in apperance and abillity?
              2)Champoor is part of Parsaad right?
              3)Do the three big powers of the Dreaming Sea interact much? or are they too distant?
              4) Does Dis have a place on the Map? I picture it south-east of Ysyr, but if their raiding Parsaad...
              5)Has some form of the Pure Way spread out amongst the Dreaming Sea?
              6) Volviat's ten fahtered children:does this include things like Dragonblood Exaltation material?
              Do all cities have gods? Does Ysyr and Volviat for instance?
              Unfortunately, most of these questions fall into the category of things that we haven't hammered out authoritative answers to, and we'd rather not tell you things that might easily change during development.

Regarding cities and gods, not all cities have a designated city god in the eyes of the Celestial Bureaucracy. This is partially due to the breakdown in communication between the terrestrial spirit courts and the Heavenly City, and partly due to political and bureaucratic breakdowns in Heaven itself. The specifics vary widely.

Developer for Exalted.

Want to write for Exalted? Look at the freelancer submission guidelines.

Comment

• Originally posted by glamourweaver View Post
                Do Exalted and Mortal unions produce God-Blooded in 3rd Edition? Will Dragon-Blooded be different in this regard ala 2E?

If so, are they going to be called something with less racial baggage than "Half-Caste"?
                We are not fond of "Half-Caste." Dragon-Blooded definitely won't produce god-blooded offspring (except maybe with a god, of course); Solars and Lunars may pass along something supernatural to their children under the right circumstances, but not necessarily the same sorts of gifts that a powerful god-blooded scion might possess.

Developer for Exalted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eric Minton View Post

Unfortunately, most of these questions fall into the category of things that we haven't hammered out authoritative answers to, and we'd rather not tell you things that might easily change during development.

Regarding cities and gods, not all cities have a designated city god in the eyes of the Celestial Bureaucracy. This is partially due to the breakdown in communication between the terrestrial spirit courts and the Heavenly City, and partly due to political and bureaucratic breakdowns in Heaven itself. The specifics vary widely.
                  Okay, thank you!

Restoring demonic glory in Infernals:What Hell Has Wrought

Comment

We are not fond of "Half-Caste." Dragon-Blooded definitely won't produce god-blooded offspring (except maybe with a god, of course); Solars and Lunars may pass along something supernatural to their children under the right circumstances, but not necessarily the same sorts of gifts that a powerful god-blooded scion might possess.

You have no idea how happy you just made me

Comment

• I'm almost positive the answer here is going to be "we haven't thought that far ahead yet" but just in case, I'll ask anyway.

Is it still 4878 DA in Autochthonia? If so, does that mean Autochthon stuck around for most of the First Age, since it was significantly longer this edition so 4878 DA wouldn't mean leaving only a century or so in?

Comment

• Originally posted by glamourweaver View Post
                        I'm almost positive the answer here is going to be "we haven't thought that far ahead yet" but just in case, I'll ask anyway.

Is it still 4878 DA in Autochthonia? If so, does that mean Autochthon stuck around for most of the First Age, since it was significantly longer this edition so 4878 DA wouldn't mean leaving only a century or so in?
                        Yeah, I don't personally expect to have much opportunity to dwell on Autochthonia for a very long time.

In the meantime, use Compass: Autochthonia.

Developer for Exalted.

Comment

No love for the Starborn? I always liked the idea of a Sidereal getting her son a desk job in the Bureau of Destiny. But I suppose magical nepotism doesn't require them to be strangely lucky for mortals. Though it certainly helps.

Comment

• Hello Vance, may you assist with a question from another thread?

Does Spirit Drawing Occulus create a roll of Perception+Occult that can be used together with a normal Shape Sorcery roll to add sorcerous motes to your total, or do you have to use a Perception+Occult roll for some reson and add SDO to accumulate motes to use at a later Sahpe sorcery roll?

And do Charms that say "Roll a free Excellency..." create that roll or is it just a free Excellency to be tacked on another roll?

Thanks again!

Comment

• Few randomq uestions, couple of them bumps as I saw no reply:

1) Any good non-fiction suggestions for the game you guys draw a lot on?

2) What caste in Prasad do farmers fit in? Or are there jati that deal with different kinds of produce in each caste?

3) While Volivot, Prasad, and Ysyr are the three described empires in the Dreaming Sea, it's safe to assume that there is plenty of room for empires of similar or comparable size about there just not named on the map, yes

And stuff.
                              Made signature by moderator request. Any actual typing of "And stuff." is out of habitual reflex.

Comment

• Originally posted by GSD View Post

Originally posted by Eric Minton View Post

No love for the Starborn? I always liked the idea of a Sidereal getting her son a desk job in the Bureau of Destiny. But I suppose magical nepotism doesn't require them to be strangely lucky for mortals. Though it certainly helps.
                                I think Eric Minton was saying they are not fond of the term "Half-Caste" and not necessarily that the Starborn and other god-blooded born from Exalted parents won't get love. I could be wrong. Eric Minton, is my interpretation correct?

I have created a character creation tool. The thread talking about the tool can be found here.

I like the Mesoamerican look.

Comment

Working...
                                X