This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by glamourweaver View Post
    What language is predominately spoken in Prasad and the other major powers around the Dreaming Sea? Foresttongue, Flametongue, or something not listed in the corebook?
    Primarily Flametongue along the western/southern shores, including Prasad and Ysyr. Primarily Forest-tongue along the northern shores, including Volivat.

Developer for Exalted.

Want to write for Exalted? Look at the freelancer submission guidelines.

Comment

• Do slaves have any kind of position in Prasad's caste system?

Leetsepeak's Ex3 Homebrew Hub - Hub of homebrew for Exalted 3rd Edition that I've made.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robert Vance View Post

Yes and yes.
        Can you say any more on Wyld hunt coordination between states? I mean, I assume such cooperation is normal between the Realm and its satraps (including Prasad), or between the 7th Legion and any other Dragon-Blooded ruling families in the Scavenger Lands - but is it precedented for the Realm and Lookshy's Wyld Hunts to work together?

Check out my expansion to the Realm of Brass and Shadow

Comment

• Originally posted by Eric Minton View Post
          Primarily Flametongue along the western/southern shores, including Prasad and Ysyr. Primarily Forest-tongue along the northern shores, including Volivat.

Awesome, thank you! I admit, part of me wishes the 3E core had introduced "Dreamtongue" instead of Dragontongue, which I don't understand the point of being a separate language dot from High Realm since the same language dot can apparently cover the language of An-Teng, Chisacuro, and Prasad; or Halta and Volivat; etc.

Comment

• Is Wood Dragon's Claws a valid form weapon for Black Claw Style? WDC specifically says it's a valid form weapon for MA styles "that use claw-type weapons or rending strikes". Black Claw Style doesn't use claw-type weapons, but "uses exclusively unarmed attacks, emphasizing claw strikes and sudden, lunging kicks." It seems ambiguous enough that it could be ruled either way.

Comment

• Can you use the Eclipse Oath to affect generations?

Comment

• does aggravated damage interact with Exalted Healing at all? If you have an aggravated wound and Exalted Healing, do you heal it like a mortal would, or does Exalted Healing still work on it?

Leetsepeak's Ex3 Homebrew Hub - Hub of homebrew for Exalted 3rd Edition that I've made.

Comment

• Can i use Dreaming Pearl Form to use other styles charms at short range?

Elegant Weapon Repertoire says
                  Elegant Weapon Repertoire
                  adds the accuracy bonus of a weapon to the raw damage
                  of a withering attack made with it, or one die to the raw
                  damage of a decisive attack.
                  Alternatively, this Charm can supplement a ready weapon
                  action to suffuse an accessory, garment, or some similar
                  ornamental object with Essence, allowing the martial
                  artist to wield it as a weapon.
                  So if i want to figth with a paper fan i lose the bonus to the attack?

Can you use weapons "created" Elegant Weapon Repertoire to compo with other styles if it fits thematicaly? Like using knitting needles with Ebon Shadow, or maybe two knitting needles with Steel Devil.

Comment

• Originally posted by Iron Phoenix View Post
                    Is Wood Dragon's Claws a valid form weapon for Black Claw Style? WDC specifically says it's a valid form weapon for MA styles "that use claw-type weapons or rending strikes". Black Claw Style doesn't use claw-type weapons, but "uses exclusively unarmed attacks, emphasizing claw strikes and sudden, lunging kicks." It seems ambiguous enough that it could be ruled either way.
                    Yes. 10char

Developer for Exalted

Robert Vance's Patreon

Comment

• Originally posted by Sakii View Post
                      Can you use the Eclipse Oath to affect generations?
                      An Eclipse Oath can only bind those who are present and parties to its terms, although the Storyteller may deem that the consequence of breaking one falls upon the children and grandchildren of an oathbreaker.

Developer for Exalted

Robert Vance's Patreon

Comment

• Originally posted by ale137 View Post
                        Can i use Dreaming Pearl Form to use other styles charms at short range?
                        No.

Elegant Weapon Repertoire says
                        So if i want to figth with a paper fan i lose the bonus to the attack?
                        Each use of Elegant Weapon Repertoire can only provide one of the effects. Once you've used it to ready a paper fan, you can still use it to enhance attacks with it.

Can you use weapons "created" Elegant Weapon Repertoire to compo with other styles if it fits thematicaly? Like using knitting needles with Ebon Shadow, or maybe two knitting needles with Steel Devil.
                        Not by default, but your Storyteller might let you.

Developer for Exalted

Robert Vance's Patreon

Comment

• Originally posted by Leetsepeak View Post
                          does aggravated damage interact with Exalted Healing at all? If you have an aggravated wound and Exalted Healing, do you heal it like a mortal would, or does Exalted Healing still work on it?
                          Aggravated damage heals at the same rate as lethal damage, whether the victim is mortal or Exalted.

Developer for Exalted

Robert Vance's Patreon

Comment

• I don't know if its been asked here, but was it clarified how you build something like a ship or Castle or an Armies worth of Swords as a superior project? Someone built an Armies worth of weapons as a project and I had to make up all the rules. Craftsman Needs No Tools says it doesn't work for Superior projects but I made an exception since it wasn't an artifact and instead was just a lot of Minor/Major projects together.

It is a time for great deeds!

Comment

• Originally posted by Robert Vance View Post
                              An Eclipse Oath can only bind those who are present and parties to its terms, although the Storyteller may deem that the consequence of breaking one falls upon the children and grandchildren of an oathbreaker.
                              Would oath binding a community via its lawful leaders or an continuous institution into the future be in the wheel-house of Solar Bureaucracy?

Comment

• Originally posted by Eldagusto View Post
                                I don't know if its been asked here, but was it clarified how you build something like a ship or Castle or an Armies worth of Swords as a superior project? Someone built an Armies worth of weapons as a project and I had to make up all the rules. Craftsman Needs No Tools says it doesn't work for Superior projects but I made an exception since it wasn't an artifact and instead was just a lot of Minor/Major projects together.
                                Not a dev on this, but the mechanics for things like ships and palaces are on page 243 of the corebook in the first paragraph of "Large-Scale Projects and Manses". Or is the thing you're asking about application of CNNT on non-magical projects?

And stuff.
                                Made signature by moderator request. Any actual typing of "And stuff." is out of habitual reflex.

Comment

Working...
                                X