Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ask the Devs

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Kell_Tamer View Post
    Are you working to make it relatively easy for Lunars to play against caste archetype? E.G. A full moon who focuses primarily on intelligence, or a no moon who is a terrifying warrior?
    It'll be about as easy for Lunars as it is for Solars. Honestly, probably easier, given that Lunars don't have Supernals.


    Developer for Exalted

    Want to write for Exalted? Look at the freelancer submission guidelines.

    Robert Vance's Patreon

    Comment


    • When you talk about the Immaculate Philosophy in WFHW, do you have a favorite heresy/interpretation?

      Comment


      • Originally posted by shkspr1048 View Post
        When you talk about the Immaculate Philosophy in WFHW, do you have a favorite heresy/interpretation?
        I really love the Heresy of the Antitheses.


        Developer for Exalted

        Want to write for Exalted? Look at the freelancer submission guidelines.

        Robert Vance's Patreon

        Comment


        • If you create a new God with the Occult Capstone, can you have that God make one or more Exigents (then repeat when you need more Exigents with a new God)?

          Comment


          • Originally posted by SoulGambit View Post
            If you create a new God with the Occult Capstone, can you have that God make one or more Exigents (then repeat when you need more Exigents with a new God)?
            It's possible for such a god to petition the Unconquered Sun for the divine fire of the Exigence and raise up one of its own Chosen, but don't think that you'll be able to mass produce Exigents. Mass producing Exalted of any kind is just never gonna happen. :P
            Last edited by Robert Vance; 10-17-2017, 12:43 AM.


            Developer for Exalted

            Want to write for Exalted? Look at the freelancer submission guidelines.

            Robert Vance's Patreon

            Comment


            • When Arms comes out, of course we'll lovingly digest *cough*nitpick and overanalyze*cough* its every word, but is there anything we should be particularly paying attention to in terms of lore, setting, or future direction?

              Comment


              • This is probably premature considering the first supplement isn't even out yet, but is an Exalted-WOD crossover still on the table? Nothing's set in stone yet, of course, but is it still in your minds?


                Mouse monk riding a tiny pig avatar courtesy of the very talented forumite Jen!

                Jen's original portrayal of Mouse Monk, featuring some human or other named Tybalt Farwander.

                Comment


                • What are your favorite control spells?

                  How would the average mortal view a necromancer vs a sorcerer, would he just view them both as weird?

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Prometheus878 View Post
                    This is probably premature considering the first supplement isn't even out yet, but is an Exalted-WOD crossover still on the table? Nothing's set in stone yet, of course, but is it still in your minds?
                    No plans at this time.


                    Developer for Exalted

                    Want to write for Exalted? Look at the freelancer submission guidelines.

                    Robert Vance's Patreon

                    Comment


                    • With the monday meeting notes saying arms proofing is in Inputting corrections does that mean all that is left is whitewolf approval then some sort of crowd source final proofing then final publishing or is it just another layer of proofing then whitewolf approval then publishing?

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by WalkingEye View Post
                        With the monday meeting notes saying arms proofing is in Inputting corrections does that mean all that is left is whitewolf approval then some sort of crowd source final proofing then final publishing or is it just another layer of proofing then whitewolf approval then publishing?
                        Proofreading is only finished when the proofreader says the text is error-free, because sometimes inputting corrections is incomplete or results in new errors.


                        Developer for Exalted.

                        Want to write for Exalted? Look at the freelancer submission guidelines.

                        Comment


                        • The finish line is in sight though, right?

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by The Lidless Eye That Sees View Post
                            What are your favorite control spells?
                            I'm a fan of Unslakable Thirst of the Devil-Maw.

                            How would the average mortal view a necromancer vs a sorcerer, would he just view them both as weird?
                            Average mortal isn't going to be able to tell the difference - one's a guy with freaky magic and bound monsters, the other's a guy with freaky magic and a zombie army.


                            Developer for Exalted

                            Want to write for Exalted? Look at the freelancer submission guidelines.

                            Robert Vance's Patreon

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Anaximander View Post
                              When Arms comes out, of course we'll lovingly digest *cough*nitpick and overanalyze*cough* its every word, but is there anything we should be particularly paying attention to in terms of lore, setting, or future direction?
                              There are some things I anticipate fomenting excitement and speculation.


                              Developer for Exalted

                              Want to write for Exalted? Look at the freelancer submission guidelines.

                              Robert Vance's Patreon

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Robert Vance View Post
                                I'm a fan of Unslakable Thirst of the Devil-Maw.
                                ...My memory fails me. Is this one of the core, or the one where you eat a book?


                                I did a lot of homebrew over here. PEACH.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X