Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If things have been added to our application, who do we inform? Like if we've completed possible relevant educational programs or the like?

I did a lot of homebrew over here. PEACH.

Comment

• Will trauma bear ever recover?

Comment

• Will Orgiastic Fugitive be one of the styles in What Fire has Wrought?

Comment

• Originally posted by prototype00 View Post
          Will Orgiastic Fugitive be one of the styles in What Fire has Wrought?
          Nope. 10char

Developer for Exalted

Want to write for Exalted? Look at the freelancer submission guidelines.

Robert Vance's Patreon

Comment

• What is your absolute favorite contribution to the lore of the Realm, either in WFhW or the Realm? Would love to hear what you are each most proud of

Comment

• Originally posted by Epee102 View Post
              If things have been added to our application, who do we inform? Like if we've completed possible relevant educational programs or the like?
              That's...a good question, and one I'm not entirely sure of the answer to. If you still have the application saved, I think submitting an updated version would be easiest. If not, get back to me, and I can ask around.
              Last edited by Robert Vance; 11-08-2017, 12:02 PM.

Developer for Exalted

Robert Vance's Patreon

Comment

• Originally posted by Gigaton-Falcon-Emu View Post
                What is your absolute favorite contribution to the lore of the Realm, either in WFhW or the Realm? Would love to hear what you are each most proud of
                As the author of Tepet himself's backstory, I can't help but play favorites, but I think the thing I like the absolute best is the Precedent of Rawar, which was a group effort by almost the entire writing team.

Developer for Exalted

Robert Vance's Patreon

Comment

• Originally posted by Kyman201 View Post
                  Have you revealed what Fist of Titans is made of? From its name and what little I see of that Evocation, I want to say White Jade or Orichalcum.
                  It's white jade.

Developer for Exalted

Robert Vance's Patreon

Comment

• Do all 1-rerolling Charms like Excellent Strike include the "makes your 1s unavailable to the magic of others" clause that Masterful Performance Exercise has, or is that specific to MPE?

Is asking how many total Artifact Weapons there are in arms asking for too much specifics?

Comment

• Originally posted by Black-Forest View Post
                      Do all 1-rerolling Charms like Excellent Strike include the "makes your 1s unavailable to the magic of others" clause that Masterful Performance Exercise has, or is that specific to MPE?
                      They all do that. Things that count 1s count them after the roll is completed, including any rerolls, unless they specify otherwise.

Is asking how many total Artifact Weapons there are in arms asking for too much specifics?
                      I honestly don't remember how many are in it.

Developer for Exalted

Robert Vance's Patreon

Comment

• Originally posted by Black-Forest View Post
                        A quick count says 31.

Developer for Exalted.

Comment

• What's the average number of evocations for the equipment in Arms? I assume it varies by dot rating of the artifacts?

Check out my homebrew exalt: The Fabulists - Chosen of the Raksha here

Comment

• Originally posted by Robert Vance View Post
                            Nope. 10char
                            Do you have plans for a different (hopefully much simpler and more effective) drunken master style?

Originally posted by Robert Vance
                            the Precedent of Rawar
                            As in, legal precedent?

"Wizard of Oz, you really are a wizard!"

Comment

• Originally posted by armyofwhispers View Post
                              What's the average number of evocations for the equipment in Arms? I assume it varies by dot rating of the artifacts?
                              Off the top of my head, I'd guess 5+. Ish.

Developer for Exalted

Robert Vance's Patreon

Comment

• Originally posted by The Wizard of Oz View Post
                                Do you have plans for a different (hopefully much simpler and more effective) drunken master style?
                                Yes, Seven Drunken Gods style. I've also got some notions for a separate pipe-smoking style.

As in, legal precedent?
                                It's more of a social/cultural precedent.
                                Last edited by Robert Vance; 11-08-2017, 03:50 PM.

Developer for Exalted

Robert Vance's Patreon

Comment

Working...
                                X