This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CharonFerryman View Post
    Oh yes Robert, I'm referring to that. My character has a daiklave for a GSS, can he buy GSS again and get a grim cleaver with another set of Evocations?
    Yeah, I think that'd be fine as a repurchase.

Developer for Exalted

Want to write for Exalted? Look at the freelancer submission guidelines.

Robert Vance's Patreon

Comment

• Originally posted by serGregness View Post
      Thanks to all the questions surrounding Increasing Strength Exercise a while back, we know that when charms reference one of your Attributes, what it cares about is your unmodified score, so would ISE raise the number of rounds you could take advantage of when throwing an enemy, since that's a base system thing, and not a charm?
      Yeah. 10char

Developer for Exalted

Robert Vance's Patreon

Comment

• Makes sense. Pneuma sort of inspired the question in the off-chance that the answer was no, but that makes sense to me.

Thanks guys!

Leetsepeak's Ex3 Homebrew Hub - Hub of homebrew for Exalted 3rd Edition that I've made.

Comment

• Would it be a valid use of a sorcerous working to allow another player to complete an Attribute's training time when the working is finished (for an attribute they've spent the xp to level)? Any idea what the working stats would be offhand if so?

Comment

• Originally posted by Black-Forest View Post
            Would it be a valid use of a sorcerous working to allow another player to complete an Attribute's training time when the working is finished (for an attribute they've spent the xp to level)? Any idea what the working stats would be offhand if so?
            That feels like overkill to me. If you want to train up one of your Attributes with an occult regimen concocted by your Circle's sorcerer, then hell yes, but that doesn't need to be a working.

Developer for Exalted

Robert Vance's Patreon

Comment

• Originally posted by BrilliantRain View Post
              Are you excited for Wednesday?
              I'm still trying to make sense of the idea that this is actually happening. Also, writing art notes for The Realm and monsters for Hundred Devils Night Parade is soaking up most of my attention. So, maybe categorize it as distracted anticipation?

Originally posted by BrilliantRain View Post
              Which section should we read first?
              I'd start with the introduction, though you can't go wrong by starting with the chapter fiction!

Developer for Exalted.

Comment

• It's the night before the Release of Arms. Any final spoilers to share? Anything you want to blow our minds with in advance, to make sure we buy the book tomorrow? Any other comments?

Placeholder

Comment

• So, in the lead up to the Ex3 core release, the devs decided for funsies to throw Ahlat and Octavian at one-another to see who would win a Death Battle.

Eric, Vance, knowing the stats and assuming full Evocations... Which Warstrider in Arms would you most like to throw into combat against that Aurora Behemoth? Assume a pilot with maxed relevant stats; so full Archery for a bombardment Strider and Brawl 5 for a wraslin' Strider.

Disclaimer: I'll huff, grump, and defend my position, but if you're having fun I'll never say you're doing it wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robert Vance View Post
                    Nah, I got you. It's a somewhat complicated answer - not entirely a "yes" or a "no." The broad narrative of the enemies of the gods creating Exalted, and being so disquieted by the results as to never attempt it again, remains in place. The specific details presented in the Infernals Preview don't.

...does enemies of the gods mean Yozis? Because...it occurs to me I've just assumed that they were the "enemies of the gods" but that maybe there are non-Yozi/Primodial entities to consider?

I did a lot of homebrew over here. PEACH.

Comment

• Are there any former Lunar Dominions that have "thrown off the yoke" as it were of the Lunars?

Comment

• Currently reading through the warstrider rules and laughing with joy. How much fun did you have writing this stuff, and do you have any fun warstrider-related stories from playtesting?

Infernals - To Rule in Hell
                        Simple Solar > Abyssal conversion rules
                        3e Dragon Kings
                        My martial arts

Comment

• Originally posted by Lanaya View Post
                          Currently reading through the warstrider rules and laughing with joy. How much fun did you have writing this stuff, and do you have any fun warstrider-related stories from playtesting?

Sorry to post when I shouldn't, but remember when the Eclipse Door Evaded and entered the cockpit? With water tendrils and some attitude.
                          Last edited by Sagara; 11-15-2017, 08:13 AM.

Comment

• Congratulations on the publishing of your new book. Is this your first book as devs? (not just exalted)

Comment

• Originally posted by Sakii View Post
                              Congratulations on the publishing of your new book. Is this your first book as devs? (not just exalted)
                              Thank you! It is, indeed, our first.

Developer for Exalted

Robert Vance's Patreon

Comment

• Originally posted by Epee102 View Post

...does enemies of the gods mean Yozis? Because...it occurs to me I've just assumed that they were the "enemies of the gods" but that maybe there are non-Yozi/Primodial entities to consider?
                                Enemies of the gods includes more than just the Primordials.

Developer for Exalted

Robert Vance's Patreon

Comment

Working...
                                X