Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Infernals Preview mentioned that Oramus and Isidoros tried to make their own Exalted. Will we ever hear more about these Exalts?

Are the Infernal caste names and marks being redone? Are you able to share anything at this point and time?

Comment

• Originally posted by Nilihum View Post
      The Infernals Preview mentioned that Oramus and Isidoros tried to make their own Exalted. Will we ever hear more about these Exalts?
      That part of the preview has gone through some changes.

Are the Infernal caste names and marks being redone? Are you able to share anything at this point and time?
      Yep. I'm really excited with how their Castes turned out.

Developer for Exalted

Want to write for Exalted? Look at the freelancer submission guidelines.

Robert Vance's Patreon

Comment

• Originally posted by Robert Vance View Post

One of those was called Penumbra, wasn't it?

I have approximate knowledge of many things.
        Watch me play Dark Souls III (completed)
        https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDtbr08HW8RW4jOHN881YA3yRZBV4lpYw Watch me play Breath of the Wild (updated 12/03)

Comment

That part of the preview has gone through some changes.

Do their Castemarks actually look more like well, Castemarks? As in kind of simple icons rather than the rather elaborate emblems of the previosu eidtion?

And stuff.
          My DeviantArt Page // My tumblr // Exalted 3e Houserules

Comment

• Supernal resistance solar vs stamina focused lunar, which can take more abuse?

Comment

Is there anything that you can share at this time? Seeing that you already revealed something about the new Exalts, how much have these old ones changed?

Comment

• Originally posted by Nilihum View Post

Is there anything that you can share at this time? Seeing that you already revealed something about the new Exalts, how much have these old ones changed?
                Infernal Castes were pretty much rebuilt from the ground up.

Developer for Exalted

Robert Vance's Patreon

Comment

• Originally posted by The Lidless Eye That Sees View Post
                  Supernal resistance solar vs stamina focused lunar, which can take more abuse?
                  Solar probably has a slight edge, but Lunar can do some things the Solar can't.

Developer for Exalted

Robert Vance's Patreon

Comment

• Originally posted by Blaque View Post

Do their Castemarks actually look more like well, Castemarks? As in kind of simple icons rather than the rather elaborate emblems of the previosu eidtion?
                    Yep. 10char

Developer for Exalted

Robert Vance's Patreon

Comment

• Do the bonus dice to Intimidate that Dawn's get count as charm dice? I want to say yes but it has been brought up for debate and was wanting to get some clarification.

Comment

• Originally posted by gfrobbin84 View Post
                        Do the bonus dice to Intimidate that Dawn's get count as charm dice? I want to say yes but it has been brought up for debate and was wanting to get some clarification.
                        EDIT: Nope, they don't. Got this wrong the first time around. 10char
                        Last edited by Robert Vance; 03-07-2018, 09:17 AM.

Developer for Exalted

Robert Vance's Patreon

Comment

Solar probably has a slight edge, but Lunar can do some things the Solar can't.
                          Heh, that probably applies to a LOT of areas, doesn't it? Though it's interesting how the Solar only has a slight edge even with supernal Resistance against a Lunar of non-specified Essence, considering the former has access to E5 Charms.

Some of me humble homebrew for ex3:
                          Artifacts for Crumple's DB homebrew
                          Some Lintha QCs
                          A Wyld Behemoth

Comment

• From "regular mortal" to "The Unconquered Sun" (Or any other scale you want to use), how OP and stupid would be if the Supernal Ability made any instance of the word "Essence" be replaced by 5 when appears... I know it wasn't the original idea, but we've played like that for a year or so and we don't find it that game breaking...
                            I know it's Orichalcum rule area, but would like to hear a dev's opinion

Comment

• Originally posted by Lerinome View Post
                              From "regular mortal" to "The Unconquered Sun" (Or any other scale you want to use), how OP and stupid would be if the Supernal Ability made any instance of the word "Essence" be replaced by 5 when appears... I know it wasn't the original idea, but we've played like that for a year or so and we don't find it that game breaking...
                              I know it's Orichalcum rule area, but would like to hear a dev's opinion
                              There's definitely some specific stuff that'd be overpowered, but if it's been working for y'all, sounds good to me.

Developer for Exalted

Robert Vance's Patreon

Comment

• Originally posted by TDS View Post
                                Heh, that probably applies to a LOT of areas, doesn't it? Though it's interesting how the Solar only has a slight edge even with supernal Resistance against a Lunar of non-specified Essence, considering the former has access to E5 Charms.
                                Well I think that Vance compared them assuming they were at the same essence level.

Comment

Working...
                                X