X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the core says that if you stack the same kind of poison only the duration increases, so if it is two different kind of poisons, would the damage stack?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sakii View Post
      the core says that if you stack the same kind of poison only the duration increases, so if it is two different kind of poisons, would the damage stack?
      Yes, although if a particular combination of poisons gets overpowered, the ST can have them run in sequence.

Developer for Exalted

Want to write for Exalted? Look at the freelancer submission guidelines.

Robert Vance's Patreon

Comment

• Originally posted by Eric Minton View Post
        Not so far as anyone knows! (If you want one in your game, go for it.)
        Does that apply for Anathema as well?

That is, have any of the Empress' children ever Exalted as a Celestial?

Formerly Inugami, formerly Tornado Wolf.

My RWBY Blog on Tumblr: Semblances, Kingdoms, Grimm, and more!

Comment

• Originally posted by glamourweaver View Post

He answered this before - you get a bonus specialty chosen from an ability list based on which school you graduated from.
          Thanks for pointing this out. I wasn’t aware that this had been brought up before and good to know.

Comment

• If a mortal Dynast becomes an Exigent, how is that handled? Like, is it illegal in the Realm? Legal, but frowned upon as against Immaculate Teachings? Never happened before?

Could a Dynast adopt an Exigent and how problematic would that be?

Is it discussed in either DB:WFHW or The Realm?

Comment

• Has any young dynast successfully faked having a DB Exaltation for any length of time? Because I could imagine a young sorcerer summoning some elementals and demons and trying to fake an anima banner and everything and having that work about as well as one might expect ...but I could also imagine a powerful sorcerer starting work on major Working when their beloved daughter turns 16 and being ready with ...something when she turns 19 to try to make her able to fake it.

Not to mention that, if a Dynast Exalted as a Solar with Larceny Supernal.... I dunno if Solar disguise charms can fake your anima banner, but it wouldn't surprise me.

So, yeah, has anyone tried it? Would it work?

Comment

• Why does House Sesus hate House Tepet?

Comment

• Is likely content for the Outcastes chapter of Heirs giving groups like the Cult of the Violet Fang and Yatani's Children, etc, the longer style writeups other groups got?

Also do the Marukan Horse Lords still exist?

Check out my expansion to the Realm of Brass and Shadow

Comment

• So if Breeding is still a thing, does the Legendary rating still exist?

The no.1 fan of Demetheus. I also draw Exalted things and is looking for commission works ~

Comment

• I'm still confused about progenitive Essence. Dragon-Blooded Exaltation is hereditary and nothing (except maybe successful Feng Yi pilgrimage) can influence who does and does not Exalt. But you don't Exalt unless your parents progenitive Essence is at its peak? The blood of the Dragon can skip many generations, but mortals do not have progenitive Essence? Leftover children are disdained, but the wording of the preview makes it sound like they CAN Exalt, occasionally, despite their parents profligacy? One of a multiple birth gets the full force of the parents' progenitive Essence, but it's not unheard of for the other children to Exalt? I just can't wrap my head around how this all fits together.

Comment

• *forget which thread I was reading and answered question I shouldn’t have without thinking*
                        Last edited by glamourweaver; 04-04-2018, 03:36 AM.

Check out my expansion to the Realm of Brass and Shadow

Comment

• So question, when it mentions foreign lost eggs, the preview seems to suggest that it includes any lost eggs not born on the Blessed Isle. Does this mean that patrician or peasant Dragonbloods in the Threshold are considered under this heading or does foreign more exclusively fall under other sovereign states or villages that have gone unnoticed by the Realm?

Comment

• Can one lose Essence over time? I had the image of a Dynast with a famous mother who once destroyed a fleet with the Dragon Vortex Attack...but that was a hundred years ago, and the intervening time has been spent as a drug addict ignoring her responsibilities and coating on past glories, never striving for anything, never trying, never testing anything. The mother can no longer manifest the control and refinement of her being that she was once capable of, having lost that attunement with her element and herself, represented mechanically as having fallen from Essence 4 to Essence 3. Is this possible, or once you are that in tune with yourself, do you never lose it?

Comment

• Originally posted by BrilliantRain View Post
                              If a mortal Dynast becomes an Exigent, how is that handled? Like, is it illegal in the Realm? Legal, but frowned upon as against Immaculate Teachings? Never happened before?
                              It's not illegal, although the Immaculate Order doesn't view Exigents positively. The Realm covers the Order's treatment of Exigents in more detail.

Developer for Exalted

Robert Vance's Patreon

Comment

• Originally posted by BrilliantRain View Post
                                Has any young dynast successfully faked having a DB Exaltation for any length of time? Because I could imagine a young sorcerer summoning some elementals and demons and trying to fake an anima banner and everything and having that work about as well as one might expect ...but I could also imagine a powerful sorcerer starting work on major Working when their beloved daughter turns 16 and being ready with ...something when she turns 19 to try to make her able to fake it.

Not to mention that, if a Dynast Exalted as a Solar with Larceny Supernal.... I dunno if Solar disguise charms can fake your anima banner, but it wouldn't surprise me.

So, yeah, has anyone tried it? Would it work?
                                It'd be pretty darn hard.

Developer for Exalted

Robert Vance's Patreon

Comment

Working...
                                X