This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kelly Pedersen View Post
    I've looked through the Antagonists chapter in the Core, and noted that none of the things in the Creatures of the Wyld section have charms with the Eclipse keyword. My question is, is this intentional? Are the charms of the Fair Folk (and other Wyld stuff) not supposed to be something that Eclipses can learn? Or is just an accident of which Wyld creatures got into the Core, and we might see Wyld creatures with Eclipse-keyworded charms in future stuff, and it's okay to put it on our homebrew?
    Fae can have Eclipse Charms. There are some examples you'll see in upcoming monthly releases.

Developer for Exalted

Want to write for Exalted? Look at the freelancer submission guidelines.

Robert Vance's Patreon

Comment

• Originally posted by Robert Vance View Post
      It's a holistic combination of the demesne's aspect and the Thing That The Demesne Is in the world of the game, like your last example.
      Thank You! This was an actual question asked by one of my players who is new to Exalted! I am so grateful to you and Eric for this thread. ^_^

May you live in interesting times...

Storyteller of Sun Forged Oath

Comment

• EDIT: Double Post? No idea how that happened.

May you live in interesting times...

Storyteller of Sun Forged Oath

Comment

I'm gonna say it's close enough to rain to count for Cloud-Piercing Focus.
          Excellent, my players will be delighted. Thanks for the quick reply.

Comment

Fae can have Eclipse Charms. There are some examples you'll see in upcoming monthly releases.
            Are there any categories of being that absolutely cannot have Eclipse keyword charms?

Comment

• Originally posted by BrilliantRain View Post

Are there any categories of being that absolutely cannot have Eclipse keyword charms?
              Exalted. 10char

Developer for Exalted

Robert Vance's Patreon

Comment

Excellent! Thanks for the response, I expect my group's Eclipse will appreciate this.

Comment

• Can I give Order Command Actions outside of combat to Boost my battle groups Ability to spot people hiding or Roll Join Battle?
                  Last edited by WalkingEye; 06-19-2018, 11:24 PM.

Comment

Exalted. 10char
                    Can an Exalted capable of learning Eclipse Keyword Charms teach those they know to other Eclipse/equivalents?

Check out my expansion to the Realm of Brass and Shadow

Comment

• When you use War Lion Stance, and by extension Flame Warden Stance, must you use your melee derived parry to Defend Other, or could you use your Brawl or MA derived Parry?

Raksha are my fae-vorite.

Reincarnation of magnificentmomo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eric Minton View Post

Centuries ago, the abhuman sorceress Aiun employed the legendary Eye of Autochthon to raise a continent from the Northwestern ocean as a homeland for her people. As is traditional in stories involving the Eye of Autochthon, things did not turn out well in the end.
                        Assuming you guys ever write up the Eye, will it be possible to use it once or twice without being certain to screw everything up, or is it better served as an unpredictable MacGuffin of Deus Ex Machina and stories surrounding it should focus more on stopping people from using it?

Comment

• Hi there, super excited for the Dragon Blooded and Realm books, all the preview stuff I've read looks really great.

One question and sorry if this has been asked already in the mega thread; do you have any plans to incorporate the Creation Ruling Mandate rules for organisations (or anything similar) in say the Storytellers guide or other books?

I'm rereading Masters of Jade and its a really great book. I thought those rules might be useful especially for a Dynast game.

3e Scavenger Lands map
                          3e Combat tracker card
                          2e Nexus map

Comment

• Will Lunars have any charms that aid in planning or contingencies?

Comment

• Originally posted by Megapope View Post
                              Hi there, super excited for the Dragon Blooded and Realm books, all the preview stuff I've read looks really great.

One question and sorry if this has been asked already in the mega thread; do you have any plans to incorporate the Creation Ruling Mandate rules for organisations (or anything similar) in say the Storytellers guide or other books?

I'm rereading Masters of Jade and its a really great book. I thought those rules might be useful especially for a Dynast game.
                              Not the Creation-Ruling Mandate system exactly, but maybe something in a similar vein.

Developer for Exalted

Robert Vance's Patreon

Comment

• Originally posted by ReshyShira View Post
                                Will Lunars have any charms that aid in planning or contingencies?
                                That's a very broad question, but the answer's yes.

Developer for Exalted

Robert Vance's Patreon

Comment

Working...
                                X