Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What kinds of magic qualify for a roll-off against Judge’s Ear Technique? Any kind (as long as it’s enhancing a lie)? Simple-type only? Perfect effects only? Something else?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sith_Happens View Post
      What kinds of magic qualify for a roll-off against Judge’s Ear Technique? Any kind (as long as it’s enhancing a lie)? Simple-type only? Perfect effects only? Something else?
      Stuff that can specifically contest infallible lie detection. Don't think anything's been printed yet, but there's at least one coming up.

Developer for Exalted

Want to write for Exalted? Look at the freelancer submission guidelines.

Robert Vance's Patreon

Comment

• Originally posted by ReshyShira View Post
        I suppose then, what traits are associated with godblooded?
        Low end: Supernatural Merits, touches of distinctive but minor power.

High end: Charms.

Developer for Exalted

Robert Vance's Patreon

Comment

• Originally posted by Isator Levi View Post
          Lunars might not be the Lorax, or otherwise have a major environmentalist bent running through the whole, but would you find it plausible for there to be the odd individual Lunar that identifies more with a certain species of animal, prefers to hang out with it, and acts as an advocate for them and champions their preservation? Enkidu if he was never beguiled by the lures of civilization? A Nymeria to help organise wolves against Medieval European attempts to exterminate them?
          An individual Exalt can have any agenda they please.

Developer for Exalted

Robert Vance's Patreon

Comment

• I love Exalted. I want more books. How can I help?

Who is the best point of contact for questions about assisting the production of Exalted titles. I have made one freelance submission, and I plan on writing more. I don't think the submissions inbox is the appropriate forum for questions. I will only send pieces for consideration to that email. From what I gather from listening to the Onyx Pathcast, more submissions convey both a commitment to writing and give you the developers more to assess our capabilities. As amazing as it would be to contribute to the wondrous tapestry of Exalted mythology, I desire to aid in any way I am able to. I could write an index, make a reference spreadsheet that writers could use to ensure that gameplay is balanced, learn copyediting, etc.

Thanks for the time you two take to interact with the community.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robert Vance View Post
              Low end: Supernatural Merits, touches of distinctive but minor power.

High end: Charms.
              Do Moontouched and the children of other Celestials have the same? Where do these half-caste types fall on the power scale?

Comment

• Would it be necessary to show us Golden Children before any other god-blooded children of Exalts, to establish the ceiling in the same way the Solar Exalted do?

Or can we expect to see some Moontouched children in Fangs at the Gate?

Formerly Inugami, formerly Tornado Wolf.

My RWBY Blog on Tumblr: Semblances, Kingdoms, Grimm, and more!

Comment

• A weapon that reises the people it kills into zombies at your command, is it a N/A artifact?

Comment

• Originally posted by benk625 View Post
                    I love Exalted. I want more books. How can I help?

Who is the best point of contact for questions about assisting the production of Exalted titles. I have made one freelance submission, and I plan on writing more. I don't think the submissions inbox is the appropriate forum for questions. I will only send pieces for consideration to that email. From what I gather from listening to the Onyx Pathcast, more submissions convey both a commitment to writing and give you the developers more to assess our capabilities. As amazing as it would be to contribute to the wondrous tapestry of Exalted mythology, I desire to aid in any way I am able to. I could write an index, make a reference spreadsheet that writers could use to ensure that gameplay is balanced, learn copyediting, etc.

Thanks for the time you two take to interact with the community.
                    As developers, the only contracting decisions we make are deciding who to bring on as writers. Art, layout, production, and the like are all in other people at OPP's wheelhouses. Outside of art submissions, the person to speak to would be Rich Thomas, but I honestly have no idea whether unsolicited applications would be useful to him. But thank you!

Developer for Exalted

Robert Vance's Patreon

Comment

• Originally posted by Nilihum View Post

Do Moontouched and the children of other Celestials have the same? Where do these half-caste types fall on the power scale?
                      The children of Exalted are equal in power to other god-blooded.

Developer for Exalted

Robert Vance's Patreon

Comment

• Originally posted by Sunder the Gold View Post
                        Would it be necessary to show us Golden Children before any other god-blooded children of Exalts, to establish the ceiling in the same way the Solar Exalted do?

Or can we expect to see some Moontouched children in Fangs at the Gate?
                        Lunars discusses the Moon-Touched, but doesn't provide full stats.

Developer for Exalted

Robert Vance's Patreon

Comment

• Originally posted by ale137 View Post
                          A weapon that reises the people it kills into zombies at your command, is it a N/A artifact?
                          Doesn't have to be.

Developer for Exalted

Robert Vance's Patreon

Comment

Lunars discusses the Moon-Touched, but doesn't provide full stats.
                            Like, it talks about the phenomenon in general, or it name-drops a few such characters, or both?

Formerly Inugami, formerly Tornado Wolf.

My RWBY Blog on Tumblr: Semblances, Kingdoms, Grimm, and more!

Comment

Doesn't have to be.
                              What would be a dividing line between the different levels of artifacts for this effect?

Comment

• Any exciting new elementals forthcoming?

Comment

Working...
                                X