Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are the Dragonblooded from another world--I forget its name at the moment--getting detailed to any degree?

I did a lot of homebrew over here. PEACH.

Comment

• As of the Time of Tumult, is there a common understanding among terrestrial gods and elementals as to the true history of the world? If you asked a random but reasonably-lucid god, one who's been around since at least the Contagion "where did Creation come from", would you ever hear the local terms for Primordial, Neverborn, Yozi, or Usurpation?

Comment

• Which of the forests* in the demon realm seems like the best place to situate a First Circle species of hairless, telepathic apes?

Last edited by TheCountAlucard; 07-12-2018, 09:17 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robert Vance View Post
          Not without some major reconceptualization.
          Would Stone Lion Style make more sense for a bodyguard/yojimbo character whom is heroic enough to be expected to survive important fights but whom is more devoted to making sure someone else survives?

Formerly Inugami, formerly Tornado Wolf.

My RWBY Blog on Tumblr: Semblances, Kingdoms, Grimm, and more!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sunder the Gold View Post

Would Stone Lion Style make more sense for a bodyguard/yojimbo character whom is heroic enough to be expected to survive important fights but whom is more devoted to making sure someone else survives?
            At this point, both styles are too speculative for me to make comparisons.

Developer for Exalted

Want to write for Exalted? Look at the freelancer submission guidelines.

Robert Vance's Patreon

Comment

• Originally posted by Robert Vance View Post
              At this point, both styles are too speculative for me to make comparisons.
              Would it be Stone Lion Style or Lion Style? Or it being Stone Lion style means you'll have to think of another kung fu animal style? (I'm biased to more normal animal styles myself.)

And stuff.
              My DeviantArt Page // My tumblr // Exalted 3e Houserules

Comment

• Originally posted by Blaque View Post
                Would it be Stone Lion Style or Lion Style? Or it being Stone Lion style means you'll have to think of another kung fu animal style? (I'm biased to more normal animal styles myself.)
                If Stone Lion style isn't about establishing combat advantage through the use of truly ridiculous tongue-twisters, we riot.

Glorious Solar Kitten

Comment

• On the subject of Stormwind Rider, is the Stormwind able to cross large bodies of water like oceans? Also, is the point of the Enduring Tempest power just to keep the spell going without having to stop and do another Shaping Action?

Comment

• Will Abyssals in 3e keep the old "Your appearance gradually changes to become either more hideous or more beautiful as your Essence increases", in any mandatory way? This is relevant to an ongoing discussion over at Discord, and my own stance is more "make it optional if the legacy code is being kept, otherwise just allow the normal range of looks without forcing characters to look this way or another without a middle ground", but the argument was big enough that I'd figured I should ask.

Comment

• How close to the front lines does a character have to be if they want to make strategic maneuver rolls? If a player has sent their lieutenant off with an army to confront invaders on the far side of their kingdom, does the player make rolls with their dice pool or their lieutenant's? If the latter, can they use charms to enhnance their lieutenant to reflect say advice or plans made beforehand?

Comment

• How much of an Artifact suit of armour would you say can be lost before it's rendered non-functional?

In such a case, would you say that it's possible to replace by forging pieces anew as though it had been broken, or do you think it should be strictly necessary to recover the original pieces?

I have approximate knowledge of many things.
                        Watch me play Dark Souls III (completed)
                        https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDtbr08HW8RW4jOHN881YA3yRZBV4lpYw Watch me play Breath of the Wild (updated 12/03)

Comment

• Originally posted by Isator Levi View Post
                          How much of an Artifact suit of armour would you say can be lost before it's rendered non-functional?
                          Not a hard-and-fast rule for that. I'd leave it up to the Storyteller.

In such a case, would you say that it's possible to replace by forging pieces anew as though it had been broken, or do you think it should be strictly necessary to recover the original pieces?
                          I'd let you do that as a repair project.

Developer for Exalted

Robert Vance's Patreon

Comment

• Originally posted by soul_porpoise View Post
                            How close to the front lines does a character have to be if they want to make strategic maneuver rolls? If a player has sent their lieutenant off with an army to confront invaders on the far side of their kingdom, does the player make rolls with their dice pool or their lieutenant's? If the latter, can they use charms to enhnance their lieutenant to reflect say advice or plans made beforehand?
                            It's contextual, depending on whether the Storyteller thinks the character could feasibly implement the strategy. If the Storyteller thinks they can't, and it's all up to the lieutenant, then it's going to be the lieutenant rolling, not you, unless you have custom War Charms for that scenario.

Developer for Exalted

Robert Vance's Patreon

Comment

• Originally posted by Alistair View Post
                              Will Abyssals in 3e keep the old "Your appearance gradually changes to become either more hideous or more beautiful as your Essence increases", in any mandatory way? This is relevant to an ongoing discussion over at Discord, and my own stance is more "make it optional if the legacy code is being kept, otherwise just allow the normal range of looks without forcing characters to look this way or another without a middle ground", but the argument was big enough that I'd figured I should ask.
                              Probably won't be abandoned entirely.

Developer for Exalted

Robert Vance's Patreon

Comment

• Originally posted by Therian View Post
                                On the subject of Stormwind Rider, is the Stormwind able to cross large bodies of water like oceans?
                                Yeah.

Also, is the point of the Enduring Tempest power just to keep the spell going without having to stop and do another Shaping Action?
                                It's to avoid falling when your Stormwind RIder ends.

Developer for Exalted

Robert Vance's Patreon

Comment

Working...
                                X