Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is a question about the antagonist rules for Lunars, but I assume it's not something that's different in their book(?).

If I have a fish-totem Lunar with gills as his Tell, I assume I can buy the supernatural merit "gills"? Would others need to make a difficulty 7 Perception+Awareness roll when he was in his true form, or just other forms?
    And would he have access to gills in all his forms, or just non-functional gills (assuming they didn't have gills anyway), or gill-like lines behind his ears?

"Wizard of Oz, you really are a wizard!"

Comment

• So I know in general e5+ for exalted isn't a thing but does that honestly also apply to the 3000 year old elders that the lunars and sidereals have? If Kejak isn't at least high essence, I'll probably be a little mad at that. What was the choose to remove high essence anyway? Instead of just reducing it's power and maybe trading it off for an increase in scope or something.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robert Vance View Post
        Yeah. It's one of their many Wukong-inspired Charms.

Would this be a single clone or a battlegroup?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Wizard of Oz View Post
          This is a question about the antagonist rules for Lunars, but I assume it's not something that's different in their book(?).

If I have a fish-totem Lunar with gills as his Tell, I assume I can buy the supernatural merit "gills"? Would others need to make a difficulty 7 Perception+Awareness roll when he was in his true form, or just other forms?
          And would he have access to gills in all his forms, or just non-functional gills (assuming they didn't have gills anyway), or gill-like lines behind his ears?
          That topic will get specifically addressed in Fangs at the Gate.

Developer for Exalted

Want to write for Exalted? Look at the freelancer submission guidelines.

Robert Vance's Patreon

Comment

• Originally posted by Epimetheus View Post
            So I know in general e5+ for exalted isn't a thing but does that honestly also apply to the 3000 year old elders that the lunars and sidereals have? If Kejak isn't at least high essence, I'll probably be a little mad at that.
            It's a thing. Raksi, Lilith, and Ma-Ha-Suchi are all Essence 6+.

Developer for Exalted

Robert Vance's Patreon

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaddar View Post

Would this be a single clone or a battlegroup?
              There's a whole tree of Charms coming out the basic duplicate-making Charm. ^_^

Developer for Exalted

Robert Vance's Patreon

Comment

There's a whole tree of Charms coming out the basic duplicate-making Charm. ^_^

I love you.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheCountAlucard View Post
                  Any intention of revisiting Surandaman the spider-lord and his demonic kingdom in the new edition?
                  It's okay if the answer's "no."

Comment

That's interesting to note.

Comment

• Um, are there any guidlines to making spells and such? From Emerald to Admant?

Comment

• Have you guys decided on who the Lunar signature characters are yet? If so, is there anything you can tell us about them?

Comment

• Originally posted by TheCountAlucard View Post
                          Any intention of revisiting Surandaman the spider-lord and his demonic kingdom in the new edition?
                          A book on the Demon City is so far in the future that it wouldn't be productive to make any statements one way or the other.

Developer for Exalted.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrilliantRain View Post
                            Have you guys decided on who the Lunar signature characters are yet? If so, is there anything you can tell us about them?
                            We have, and the first drafts of the chapter fiction starring them are awesome. There's one Manipulation Charm I wrote based entirely on what the signature Changing Moon does in one of them.

Developer for Exalted

Robert Vance's Patreon

Comment

I get why Mnemon would be rolled back to Essence 5, and I am all for it, but do you think we're ever liable to see a more powerful Terrestrial?

I have approximate knowledge of many things.
                              Watch me play Dark Souls III (completed)
                              https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDtbr08HW8RW4jOHN881YA3yRZBV4lpYw Watch me play Breath of the Wild (updated 12/03)

Comment

• Originally posted by Isator Levi View Post

I get why Mnemon would be rolled back to Essence 5, and I am all for it, but do you think we're ever liable to see a more powerful Terrestrial?
                                I don't think we're ever going to stat up the Scarlet Empress, no.

Developer for Exalted

Robert Vance's Patreon

Comment

Working...
                                X