This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Clophiroth View Post
    How does the Immaculate Philosophy/Way/Order sees Gaia? As the mother of the dragon, respected but not as important as her children? As a primordial figure, beyond understanding, most like a force of nature than a real entity? As if she didn´t exist?
    She's an extremely obscure figure, I think.

Developer for Exalted

Want to write for Exalted? Look at the freelancer submission guidelines.

Robert Vance's Patreon

Comment

• Originally posted by ale137 View Post
      What does this mean?
      Something like Munaxes, who is a gigantic ravine, or Lypothmie, who is a contagious living emotion-disease, just isn't going to be directly comparable to a Solar.

Any tip for making 3CD charms?
      I think the best guidance will be by way of example.

Developer for Exalted

Robert Vance's Patreon

Comment

• Originally posted by Megapope View Post
        Sorry if this has been asked, long thread is long etc

If you've had any thoughts on it, how close to the 1e Cult of the Illuminated book do you see the Cult in 3e being?
        Quite a bit. 1E made the Cult of the Illuminated look like a clear-cut trap for Solars. It's not gonna be that.

Developer for Exalted

Robert Vance's Patreon

Comment

• What's the Immaculate perception of sorcery, and in particular, the Sapphire and Adamant Circles? Is any special interpretation given to the Dragon-Blooded's inability to wield the higher Circles?

Comment

• Can Subtle Speech method include or exclude people by category, or must it be individual?

For example, say Linguistics Laura wishes to taunt all exalts present, while leaving the lords and servants of the spirit court where they are all enjoying hospitality none the wiser. She's adressing four or five people, but unbeknownst to her Stealthy Sam is also there, disguised as a concubine or minor god. Does he understand the true message? Must he be specifically and intentionally included, or does Laura's intention that all exalts understand the message suffice?

Comment

• Originally posted by Robert Vance View Post
              Something like Munaxes, who is a gigantic ravine, or Lypothmie, who is a contagious living emotion-disease, just isn't going to be directly comparable to a Solar.

I think the best guidance will be by way of example.
              Ooooh, does that mean we might see a Third Circle in Adversaries soon?
              (I buy every single one as soon as it comes out)

Comment

• Originally posted by Fenrir666 View Post
                No, I'm wondering what monsters make them not viable. Krakens? Giant whales? Siaka?
                I’m pretty sure they meant waves and weather, but a statement from the Devs would be nice.

Comment

• What are the biggest changes to Realm society that has not been touched in in WFHW? Any more morsels from the Realm you can tell us?

Comment

• Originally posted by BestCaseSurvival View Post
                    Can Subtle Speech method include or exclude people by category, or must it be individual?

For example, say Linguistics Laura wishes to taunt all exalts present, while leaving the lords and servants of the spirit court where they are all enjoying hospitality none the wiser. She's adressing four or five people, but unbeknownst to her Stealthy Sam is also there, disguised as a concubine or minor god. Does he understand the true message? Must he be specifically and intentionally included, or does Laura's intention that all exalts understand the message suffice?
                    You've got to specifically include who can hear you.

Developer for Exalted

Robert Vance's Patreon

Comment

• Originally posted by Fenrir666 View Post
                      Ooooh, does that mean we might see a Third Circle in Adversaries soon?
                      (I buy every single one as soon as it comes out)
                      Eric's written up a cool one for Adversaries, and it's not going to be the last book to include Third Circle Demons.

Developer for Exalted

Robert Vance's Patreon

Comment

• Looking forward to it. Any idea if it's one that's scheduled to appear soon, or not for a while?

(I was going to ask you if it was going to be an update for someone mentioned in 2e, or something completely new, but I think you previously said it would be a completely new one? Am I remembering right?)

"Wizard of Oz, you really are a wizard!"

Comment

• Originally posted by The Wizard of Oz View Post
                          Looking forward to it. Any idea if it's one that's scheduled to appear soon, or not for a while?
                          No idea; scheduling for the piecemeal books is largely outside our purview.

Originally posted by The Wizard of Oz View Post
                          (I was going to ask you if it was going to be an update for someone mentioned in 2e, or something completely new, but I think you previously said it would be a completely new one? Am I remembering right?)
                          Yes, she's completely new.

Developer for Exalted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robert Vance View Post
                            Eric's written up a cool one for Adversaries, and it's not going to be the last book to include Third Circle Demons.
                            I am so happy. If it was pay-what-you-feel rather than the standard, I'd put in 10 bucks rather than 2.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eric Minton View Post
                              No idea; scheduling for the piecemeal books is largely outside our purview.
                              I suspected so. Fair enough.

Yes, she's completely new.
                              Am I also correct in remembering that it was a third-circle soul of the Ebon Dragon, but not a shadow-themed one? Or a betrayal-themed one? I vaguely remember that buy maybe I imagined it.
                              Last edited by The Wizard of Oz; 07-27-2018, 04:28 PM.

"Wizard of Oz, you really are a wizard!"

Comment

• Originally posted by The Wizard of Oz View Post
                                Am I also correct in remembering that it was a third-circle soul of the Ebon Dragon, but not a shadow-themed one? Or a betrayal-themed one? I vaguely remember that buy maybe I imagined it.
                                Correct on all counts.

Developer for Exalted.

Comment

Working...
                                X