This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Robert Vance View Post
    Nah. You gotta literally put the sword into its sheathe.
    Ah okay. I remember someone saying banishing it counted as sheathing it, thanks for the clarification.
    On another note, if you were to make Vergil (Devil May Cry) as a character in exalted. What exalt type would you use?

Comment

• Originally posted by GenericMaleNPC01 View Post
      Ah okay. I remember someone saying banishing it counted as sheathing it, thanks for the clarification.
      On another note, if you were to make Vergil (Devil May Cry) as a character in exalted. What exalt type would you use?
      Not familiar with the franchise.

Developer for Exalted

Want to write for Exalted? Look at the freelancer submission guidelines.

Robert Vance's Patreon

Comment

• [QUOTE=Robert Vance;n1251801]
        Ah gotcha.
        A different question then. If a character uses single point form, can he use the melee ability with his main action while using martial arts for his sword action? Or is he required to us MA for both?

Comment

• Originally posted by GenericMaleNPC01 View Post
          Ah gotcha.
          A different question then. If a character uses single point form, can he use the melee ability with his main action while using martial arts for his sword action? Or is he required to us MA for both?
          Single Point Form doesn't impose any restrictions on what you can do on your normal turn.
          Last edited by Robert Vance; 09-05-2018, 09:38 PM.

Developer for Exalted

Robert Vance's Patreon

Comment

• How would On Your Knees from Five Edicts Dominion (or similar charms) affect battlegroups?

Comment

• Does moonsilver armour still transform into barding or whatever when you shapechange, or would you need an evocation?

My characters:
              Dr Soma Vaidya, viper-totem Lunar and kung-fu doctor
              Brother Alazar, Zenith occultist and last survivor of the Black Monastery of Leng
              Shadow of Kings, Twilight barbarian scholar, master of lost First Age crafting techniques. Has a lot of clones. Picture by Jen.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Wizard of Oz View Post
                Does moonsilver armour still transform into barding or whatever when you shapechange, or would you need an evocation?
                It shifts to accommodate whatever form you take.

Developer for Exalted

Robert Vance's Patreon

Comment

• Originally posted by Yamajin View Post
                  How would On Your Knees from Five Edicts Dominion (or similar charms) affect battlegroups?
                  I think On Your Knees is one of the rare few knock-prone effects that makes sense when used against a battle group.

Developer for Exalted

Robert Vance's Patreon

Comment

• I assume because Imprimatur cannot actually be drawn from its sheath, it is incompatible with most Single Point stuff?

Comment

• Originally posted by MorsRattus View Post
                      I assume because Imprimatur cannot actually be drawn from its sheath, it is incompatible with most Single Point stuff?
                      Imprimatur's not a reaper daiklave, so it would be incompatible anyway, but if it were, yeah, not being able to draw it would make it incompatible with the Form.

Developer for Exalted

Robert Vance's Patreon

Comment

• Do the rules for Lunar's and their mate apply backwards to Solars? I.e. does a Solar recognize their mate immediately, and form an intimacy, etc etc.

The Book of Laughing Serpents, Vol 1,Vol. 2,,Vol 3; Vol 4; Vol 5 , Vol 6
                        Many Limbed Manual
                        Patreon here: https://patreon.com/undeadauthorsociety
                        San Jeanro Co-Op writer. Volume 1 here Volume 2 here
                        My folklore and horror blog, here:http://undeadauthorsociety.com

Comment

• Can Lunars use human Protean Charms to benefit from their original shape? If a monarch Exalts as a Lunar and learns Taboo-Enforcing Beast, can they get the automatic successes in their natural appearance?

I have approximate knowledge of many things.
                          Watch me play Dark Souls III (completed)
                          https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDtbr08HW8RW4jOHN881YA3yRZBV4lpYw Watch me play Breath of the Wild (updated 12/03)

Comment

• Will Dex based Lunars have decent access to stealth this edition, either through inherently Dex charms or totemic versions of other charms? It seemed weird to me in 2e that while Dex is often used to roll when sneaking, all the stealth charms were in Wits?

Comment

• If my Twilight is an expert on Elementals, should he have that specialty in Occult or Lore? If either works, can you elaborate on what the difference would be on an Elementals specialty on Occult or Lore?

I post Artifacts in this thread. How I make them is in this thread.
                              I have made many tools and other things for 3rd Edition. I now host all of my creations on my Google site: The Vault of the Unsung Hero

Comment

• Great to see more charms, especially non-combat charms. I like how clear the mechanics are, and more importantly, how a lot of the charms actually give you a new ability to use, rather than just making you better at something you could already do.

One question I have:
                                Blood-And-Tear Elixir Cultivation can be taken as a Totemic (Intelligence) charm, with Night's Mercy Panacea as a prerequisite. Is that in addition to the normal prerequisite of Scorpion and Toad Absolution, or instead of?

On the other hand, Adder Fang Method can be taken as a Totemic (Wits) charm. It doesn't say anything about prerequisities. Does that mean, there's none, or you have to take Scorpion and Toad Absolution like normal?
                                Last edited by The Wizard of Oz; 09-06-2018, 02:47 PM.

My characters:
                                Dr Soma Vaidya, viper-totem Lunar and kung-fu doctor
                                Brother Alazar, Zenith occultist and last survivor of the Black Monastery of Leng
                                Shadow of Kings, Twilight barbarian scholar, master of lost First Age crafting techniques. Has a lot of clones. Picture by Jen.

Comment

Working...
                                X