X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Wizard of Oz View Post
    First a mechanics question:
    Plentimon's Ladybug has a charm where "the Ladybug bites someone", and then they have a fortuitous meeting within the next 5 hours.
    It's an Eclipse charm, but doesn't say how it works for Eclipses. I assume we replace "Ladybug" with "the Eclipse" and so the Eclipse has to bite someone to activate it?
    (Not get a ladybug to bite someone.)
    Because this gave me a laugh in the middle of a tough day, I'd like to echo this question, but about Moonshadow Caste Abyssals biting people for good luck.

(Happy Abyssalween!)

Check out Momentum Exalted!

Comment

• I have a player that's using familiars with Survival for the first time. They want an Eagle and are unclear how Death Dive, Eagle Wing Rush, and Swooping Descent all deal with range. There's an impression that an Eagle can somehow cross Long Range to Close in an instant but it doesn't mechanically say that. But if it can't, Swooping Descent is strange since it specifies gaining stealth from Long Range and somehow maintaining that for an ambush (despite taking 3 rounds to close the distance to an enemy). Can you help clarify any of this interaction for us or at least help us with a good ruling?

I post Artifacts in this thread. How I make them is in this thread.
      I have made many tools and other things for 3rd Edition. I now host all of my creations on my Google site: The Vault of the Unsung Hero

Comment

• The merit Eidetic Memory grants an automatic success to an unspecified roll on "all attempts to remember details from previous scenes and events". What kind of roll is a memory roll for this purpose?

I post Artifacts in this thread. How I make them is in this thread.
        I have made many tools and other things for 3rd Edition. I now host all of my creations on my Google site: The Vault of the Unsung Hero

Comment

• For Mantis Style, is there a specific reason why Hook Swords don't function for the style, despite the thematic similarities?

Comment

• Would a Great Forks collegiate education be sufficient for the normal allotment of extra Dragon-Blooded Specialties? What should they be if so?

Comment

• Got a setting question regarding the kingdom of Harborhead, I see that the capitol Kirighast is stil located where it used to be, but it appears the great savanah and jungles have been replaced by huge lakes. Is the "great weld" of Harborhead that the Ex3 discription mention located between the lakes and to the south of them? I'm asking because houses of the bull god is a great setting and it would be a shame to lose it. Personally I don't mind the lakes I just want a clarification.
              Last edited by Hyper Prime; 10-13-2018, 08:47 AM.

Comment

• Was single point intended to be used with Stormcaller since it's a reaper daiklave? Or was the reaper daiklave-ness just an aesthetic choice primarily?

Comment

• The text for Reversal of Fortune says that "the Lawgiver becomes aware of every object on his person that may be stolen (as per the rules of pickpocketing on page 224), but the rules for pickpocketing don't state that. Is this hyper awareness a unique power of Skillful Reappropriation, or does a regular pickpocket attempt work this way as well, so you don't end up wasting time blindly picking pockets with the hope that something valuable might be there?

The Hand-Spear Convocation ability of Null Anima Gloves supplies motes when you steal an artefact. Is this any artefact as the text implies, or is it an extension of Iron Wolves Grasp in that it only allows you to steal weapons. If the former, can I combine this with other artefact charms to flawlessly steal objects when outside combat?

Edit: What happens if I activate Null Anima Gloves in response to an attack from a crook or a Creature of Darkness? Does the restriction on them rolling to attack me not occur then considering that they've already rolled? Or does it protect me if I declare it before they roll?
                  Last edited by Nilihum; 10-13-2018, 07:40 PM.

Comment

• Do they eat popcorn in the Realm?

I have approximate knowledge of many things.
                    Watch me play Dark Souls III (completed)
                    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDtbr08HW8RW4jOHN881YA3yRZBV4lpYw Watch me play Breath of the Wild (updated 12/03)

Comment

• Originally posted by Isator Levi View Post
                      Do they eat popcorn in the Realm?
                      Seconded. Do they?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hyper Prime View Post
                        Got a setting question regarding the kingdom of Harborhead, I see that the capitol Kirighast is stil located where it used to be, but it appears the great savanah and jungles have been replaced by huge lakes. Is the "great weld" of Harborhead that the Ex3 discription mention located between the lakes and to the south of them? I'm asking because houses of the bull god is a great setting and it would be a shame to lose it. Personally I don't mind the lakes I just want a clarification.
                        Seconded, and I do mind the lakes. =P

Comment

• Originally posted by Isator Levi View Post
                          Do they eat popcorn in the Realm?
                          Up to you. It's not anachronistic, so there's no reason why not if you want them to at your table.

Developer for Exalted.

Want to write for Exalted? Look at the freelancer submission guidelines.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hyper Prime View Post
                            Got a setting question regarding the kingdom of Harborhead, I see that the capitol Kirighast is stil located where it used to be, but it appears the great savanah and jungles have been replaced by huge lakes. Is the "great weld" of Harborhead that the Ex3 discription mention located between the lakes and to the south of them? I'm asking because houses of the bull god is a great setting and it would be a shame to lose it. Personally I don't mind the lakes I just want a clarification.
                            Harborhead is smaller in 3e, and occupies the 500-mile-long peninsula west of the lake region; assuming it encompasses that entire territory, it looks to be about the size of England.

Developer for Exalted.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheCountAlucard View Post
                              Would a Great Forks collegiate education be sufficient for the normal allotment of extra Dragon-Blooded Specialties? What should they be if so?
                              As per What Fire Has Wrought, the specifics of such an allotment would be at the Storyteller's discretion.

Developer for Exalted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eric Minton View Post

Harborhead is smaller in 3e, and occupies the 500-mile-long peninsula west of the lake region; assuming it encompasses that entire territory, it looks to be about the size of England.
                                Wow. That is a major reduction. Does the alteration of Harborhead from a vast Savannah to a fairly narrow paninsula have any major implications for its culture or government, or for that matter it’s environment?

I am not saying that it should change or that it necessitates change, but it does effectively cut the landmass down a ton and double the coastline at minimum, and that seems like a big deal for such a populous place.

For that matter, where is Bent Creek these days?

Comment

Working...
                                X