This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Robert Vance View Post
    You can make cosmetic alterations to your forms, including alterations so profound that you might not even be recognizable as a variation on the original form, but you can't specifically disguise yourself as Death-Knuckle Susan. In some ways, this is a concession to mechanical feasibility, but those are the kind of compromises game design entails!
    Wait, it can't be used like Flawless Impenetrable Disguise? Do Lunars have their own take on that charm that's separate?

Originally posted by Robert Vance View Post
    Yep. Lunars are the best at being daikaiju.
    Will the Lunars book include monsters such as the aforementioned "snake the size of a river"?
    Last edited by ReshyShira; 11-11-2018, 08:43 AM.

Comment

• I can't find the post, but I think you said recently that, rather than giving Lunars charms that are essentially the same as Solar charms but cost more and with a different name, you'd just give them the same charm. So rather than having Balancing Flamingo Stance or something, they just have Graceful Crane Stance. And I guess that's traditional with Ox-Body Technique, which is always just called Ox-Body Technique, even if it works differently for different splats.

My question is: are there many of these in the Lunar set, or just a handful? Are the rules for them reprinted, or does it say "see p.XX of the Core"? And are they mostly Solar Athletics charms?

My Exalted characters:
      Dr Soma Vaidya, viper-totem Lunar and kung-fu doctor
      Brother Alazar, Zenith occultist and last survivor of the Black Monastery of Leng

Comment

• Originally posted by The Wizard of Oz View Post
        My question is: are there many of these in the Lunar set, or just a handful?
        Very few.

Are the rules for them reprinted, or does it say "see p.XX of the Core"?
        They're printed in full. We've learned our lesson from 2E Mirror Charms.

Developer for Exalted

Want to write for Exalted? Look at the freelancer submission guidelines.

Robert Vance's Patreon

Comment

• Yeah, flicking between books is annoying. Thanks as ever for your replies.

My Exalted characters:
          Dr Soma Vaidya, viper-totem Lunar and kung-fu doctor
          Brother Alazar, Zenith occultist and last survivor of the Black Monastery of Leng

Comment

• Will the Demi-canon Exalts have Castes, or putting it in a better way, will you guys include a brief overview of what there Castes are and what to expect from them so that it can give people something to work with or is the plan is just to have them have a singular theme as they are spotted to be Essence base for convenience?

Comment

• Based on a conversation with a friend I'm curious: what does Luna think about the Lunars remaking their castes?

Comment

• Are you able to reveal castes/aspects for the hearteaters. umbrals, and dream souled?

Comment

• Originally posted by Iceblade44 View Post
                  Will the Demi-canon Exalts have Castes, or putting it in a better way, will you guys include a brief overview of what there Castes are and what to expect from them so that it can give people something to work with or is the plan is just to have them have a singular theme as they are spotted to be Essence base for convenience?
                  Are you able to reveal castes/aspects for the hearteaters. umbrals, and dream souled?
                  They won't have Castes.

Developer for Exalted

Robert Vance's Patreon

Comment

• Originally posted by Scottsman View Post
                    Based on a conversation with a friend I'm curious: what does Luna think about the Lunars remaking their castes?
                    I'm not sure anyone's asked them.

Developer for Exalted

Robert Vance's Patreon

Comment

• Originally posted by Robert Vance View Post

They won't have Castes.
                      Got it thx, well figured as much.

Comment

• Originally posted by ReshyShira View Post
                        Will the Lunars book include monsters such as the aforementioned "snake the size of a river"?
                        Second this question, for science.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sakii View Post

Second this question, for science.
                          Third this question, for awesomeness.

Comment

• When you say that they wont have castes do you mean that people will have to make their own or will they have something different?

Comment

• Originally posted by Daeth View Post
                              When you say that they wont have castes do you mean that people will have to make their own or will they have something different?
                              There's just not any castes or caste-analogues for them at all.

Developer for Exalted

Robert Vance's Patreon

Comment

• Originally posted by ReshyShira View Post
                                It'll include the tools for Lunars to build their own monsters.

Developer for Exalted

Robert Vance's Patreon

Comment

Working...
                                X