This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Eric Minton View Post
    It won't receive any significant coverage, no.
    Is it likely to receive any significant coverage in another upcoming book?

Comment

• Originally posted by BrilliantRain View Post

Is it likely to receive any significant coverage in another upcoming book?
      We have no plans for significant coverage of Ixcoatli at present.

Developer for Exalted.

Want to write for Exalted? Look at the freelancer submission guidelines.

Comment

• Can dematerialized spirits talk to mortals, or do they need to materialize to be able to be heard?

Comment

• Originally posted by Clophiroth View Post
          Can dematerialized spirits talk to mortals, or do they need to materialize to be able to be heard?
          The latter, unless they've got some specific Charm for delivering messages while dematerialized. Barring magic, materialized beings can't perceive dematerialized ones with any of the senses.

Developer for Exalted

Robert Vance's Patreon

Comment

• The Belt of Shadow Walking states that the wearer becomes a shadow when it's activated, causing them to dematerialize. Is this metaphorical, or do they actually become a physical shadow that can be seen?

In other words, is someone using a Belt of Shadow Walking completely invisible and immaterial, or are they visible as a shadow?

Comment

• Originally posted by kilbert View Post
              The Belt of Shadow Walking states that the wearer becomes a shadow when it's activated, causing them to dematerialize. Is this metaphorical, or do they actually become a physical shadow that can be seen?

In other words, is someone using a Belt of Shadow Walking completely invisible and immaterial, or are they visible as a shadow?
              Visible as a shadow, as per the last sentence of the first paragraph in the Belt of Shadow Walking write-up (Exalted, p. 602).

Developer for Exalted.

Comment

• Can dematerialized spirits walk through walls?

Comment

• Can Ghost-blooded use Sorcery or just Necromancy? If they can use Sorcery would that block them from Necromancy or would it just be that the sorcery isn't as powerful? (maybe not even as mechanics, just a flavor thing, hmm. sorry just thinking.)
                  Also, would Ghost-blooded who can use essence be able to learn Dematerialize or will they still have that extra tree of Arcanoi from 1st edition to cover that? (Players Guide p. 84)
                  Could you tell us a few of the themes of Adamant? Before they fell, could you tell us what the Incarna of the Umbrals and Hearteaters were the Incarna of? Do Lunars have any illusion-like charms to create phantasmal images? Are we gonna see armored siege dinosaurs at some point? How quick is the drop off in the oceans? Are there continental shelves or do they all start going down shortly after leaving shore? What is Mask of Winter's favorite pastry?
                  Sorry for so many questions, but I didn't have internet for a while and these all started popping up.

Hi, I'm Smiles With Fangs. I backed Exalted 3rd edition, but I can't make the image I have smaller so here's a kitten

I made some Liminal Charms here I made some Evocations for Wood Dragon's Claws here I'm working on a splat for the Moonsilver Warriors here

Comment

• Originally posted by Sith_Happens View Post
                    Can dematerialized spirits walk through walls?
                    Yeah. 10char

Developer for Exalted

Robert Vance's Patreon

Comment

• Can they sink through floors? (I assume they don't by default, but can they choose to)?

"Wizard of Oz, you really are a wizard!"

Comment

• Do Dragon Blooded get a Martial Arts Excellency?

Comment

• Originally posted by BrilliantRain View Post
                          Do Dragon Blooded get a Martial Arts Excellency?
                          Their Brawl Excellency also applies to Martial Arts.

Developer for Exalted.

Comment

• If you have made a take cover action and entered full cover, are you able to make ranged attacks from it or does it make it impossible for you to do so?

Comment

• Could Solar Exalted have a Survival Charm to shrink their familiars to a portable size, or would they need to resort to artifacts or sorcery for that?

Formerly Inugami, formerly Tornado Wolf.

My RWBY Blog on Tumblr: Semblances, Kingdoms, Grimm, and more!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sunder the Gold View Post
                                Could Solar Exalted have a Survival Charm to shrink their familiars to a portable size, or would they need to resort to artifacts or sorcery for that?
                                I concur. It is something i was also curious about. So seconded

Comment

Working...
                                X