No announcement yet.

Orichalcum Edition Number and Signature

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I mean, seems pretty feasible to me, yeah. Even with bad blood, I think the writers would've probably liked to have got to sign the books they wrote really

Comment

Isn't Rich the only one who can sign off on something like a certificate of authenticity anyway since he's the boss? It is a bit different from an autograph.

[Ex3] Why Gods Need the Exigence - Plot hooks for Exigent characters of various gods.
      [Ex3] Homebrew Solar Charms - I can see the future, and it is glorious.
      [Ex3] The Glass Library - My Exalted Third Edition Blog (Updated 24/04/2016)

Comment

The description was "signed and numbered". We _might_ have extended that to getting more signatures and certainly considered that three to four years ago when we talked about a whole bunch of stuff we barely knew how to make happen. Learned a lot since then. Which is a moot point, because current circumstances made it impossible to do anything beyond certificates that contain the company rep's signature and the book #, so that those backers who pitched in for a collectable would have the proof they need.

Comment

Originally posted by RichT View Post
          The description was "signed and numbered". We _might_ have extended that to getting more signatures and certainly considered that three to four years ago when we talked about a whole bunch of stuff we barely knew how to make happen. Learned a lot since then. Which is a moot point, because current circumstances made it impossible to do anything beyond certificates that contain the company rep's signature and the book #, so that those backers who pitched in for a collectable would have the proof they need.
          I received mine, #15, and I am very happy with it! I just wanted to say thank you, it was a very nice inclusion.

So... Thank you!

Comment

Anyone know what the timescale is for when to mail in if we haven't got books yet?

<edit: Of course, ten minutes later I get an email telling me I have a delivery scheduled for Tuesday>
            Last edited by Molez; 04-13-2017, 08:28 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X