Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jade Prison Escapees: A web character generator for Exalted 3 (early alpha version)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jade Prison Escapees: A web character generator for Exalted 3 (early alpha version)

To celebrate the arrival of my Exalted 3 Deluxe book, I'm publishing the still very very very early alpha version of Jade Prison Escapees, my web-based character generator for Exalted 3. It is so early version that is probably not worth it even discuss objectives.

Oh, the link: http://jade-prison-escapees.herokuapp.com/

(just publishing a quick fix to at least be able to show the first three charm trees)

Comment

A good start!

Comment

I appreciate the Divis Mal reference.

Raksha are my fae-vorite.

Reincarnation of magnificentmomo.

Comment

It has a pretty nice look to it, and I like the way the Charm trees seem to be made to help you figure out the "wait, what Charms do I need to get this really cool one I want?" problem. It's too early to say a lot, but I can at least say I like what's there so far and would like to see more!

Abyssals: Whom Death Has Called, a PEACH-as-heck attempt to make an Abyssal 3E holdover.

Where I try to make Artifacts. When I finish them I'll probably post them in the Artifact Workshop thread so people can help me hammer them into shape.

Comment

The Charm tree screen has the exact same problem as Anathema, in that you have to zoom in and out and drag yourself around the cascades. It makes it hard to get an overview of them.

Looking good otherwise.

Comment

Thanks for the comments (even with so little to comment on)!

The charm tree/charm selection is going to be one of the main focus of design. If it seems hard to get an overview of awareness and athletics, imagine melee or craft! But for the time being the trees will remain more or less as they are now, as I don't want to get stuck in that until the main functionality is there. Then I'll improve it.

Comment

Originally posted by wwhere View Post
                If it seems hard to get an overview of awareness and athletics, imagine melee or craft!.
                Your true enemy is Integrity.

Comment

Originally posted by The MG View Post
                  Your true enemy is Integrity.
                  That seems the motto of some kind of evil group

Comment

I actually quite like these charm trees, I think it's as good as you're gonna get with these huge 3e charmsets. Quick note after preliminary poking around: Awakening Eye an Eye of the Unconquered Sun appear in their own little tree, hich is fine, but it's removed a long way from the rest of the tree. Is this intentional?

But sexually.

Comment

Almost nothing is still totally intentional

Comment

You can now start to see better charm trees.

Next ability in my list is Integrity that, as was said here, requires a little extra 'oomph' in design.

Comment

Looks good. Thank you.

Please consider including reference page numbers for charms.

Comment

Thanks!

The page numbers are there. Right now you can only see them if you add the charm to the character sheet.

Comment

I see it, thank you.

Comment

Working...
                              X