Deluxe Quality

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deluxe Quality

I opened the plastic to look at the book. My book is undamaged and put together properly.

I just have to say, OMFG, is it pretty on the inside. I thought it was gorgeous on the outside. Games as art? This is a return to book-making as an art.

I am in different financial situation than I was four years ago, I mean then we were DINKs (Dual Income, No Kids) and now I am the dad of 2 small boys, but if this is the only deluxe edition I ever buy, I will just say this thing is simply gorgeous. The PDF did not do it justice.

Just thought I would note how utterly blown away I was when I opened it to check it.

I am thinking the same thing as well. my financial situation has changed back then as well, when i was single and had not even met my wife yet, but i am so happy seeing the end result of mine and my friends investment from several years ago.

Homebrew Second Circle Demon, First Circle Progeny, and Sorcerous Initiation based on the two found Here
    Homebrew Merit, Executive Leadership, for controlling an organization found Here

Comment

I kind of wish I had managed to afford the Orichalcum Edition, but the Deluxe Edition is a bloody beautiful book. It's like a family Bible or something with its patent-leather cover and gilt edges. A buddy of mine commented that you could easily kill a cat if you dropped the book on them accidentally. It's dense, is what I'm saying.

"The true object of all human life is play. Earth is a task garden; heaven is a playground." -G.K. Chesterton

Comment

Working...
      X