Night Vision Merit : Cost ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Night Vision Merit : Cost ?

As the subject says, I am currently trying to figure how to cost the Merit "Night Eyes" (Pg 566 under the Great Cat entry) for a PC.

I was thinking of making it a 2 dot merit if the PC has Enchanced Sense Sight or 3 dot merit if the PC does not have Enchanced sight.

The reason why I am asking is that I am currently trying to go through an exercise of rebuilding one of my old characters in v3 who was the God-Blooded son of Darunla the (Former) Wolf / War goddess of the east.

Picked up as many (animal/wolf) like merits as I could get with that character.

Note: Has there been any hint so far as to how God-Blooded characters will be generated?

I'd just include it as part of Enhanced Sense: Vision. No need to buy again.

Comment

I'd like to do that too but I'm trying my best to be mechanically fair and these were seperate merits both in V2 and V3

Currently I am thinking of making it cost:

1 Dot if PC has Enhanced sight.

or

2 dots if PC does not.

Comment

Originally posted by TryingToBeSlim View Post
        I'd like to do that too but I'm trying my best to be mechanically fair and these were seperate merits both in V2 and V3

Currently I am thinking of making it cost:

1 Dot if PC has Enhanced sight.

or

2 dots if PC does not.
        That sounds about right.

edit* optionally, just make it a 1-dot merit either way, and keep it separate from Enhanced Sight. You can see in the dark, perhaps your bloodline has a mote of power in it or something, but you don't see particularly better than anyone else for it, just the same in either darkness or light.

Comment

Working...
        X