Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Glorious Solar Census] Let's See Who's Who in Creation - Submit Your Ex3 Solars

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Glorious Solar Census] Let's See Who's Who in Creation - Submit Your Ex3 Solars

It's a truth, universally accepted, that a roleplayer loves to talk about how cool their latest character is. In that spirit, I'm hoping folks will consider filling out the GLORIOUS SOLAR CENSUS to help build a better sense of what's going on in people's 3rd Edition games. Which Supernal reigns supreme? Are folks dipping into sorcery or martial arts? Have we all gotten to enjoy a good Limit Break or two?

I'm posting this in a couple of places, but if you feel interested in sharing it elsewhere, please do. The current results should be visible to anyone with the survey link, so anything you contribute is going to be available for all and sundry. If you've gotten the chance to play multiple 3rd Edition Solars, feel free to fill out a survey for each of them.

Are you willing to share the results while the data is being collected? I'm the ST and I don't feel it's right to submit data on my players' behalf. But I still want to see what the make-up is like. =o

Comment

Originally posted by szp View Post
      Are you willing to share the results while the data is being collected? I'm the ST and I don't feel it's right to submit data on my players' behalf. But I still want to see what the make-up is like. =o
      Of course--the survey's already set to show current results once submitted, but I'm not quite sure how to link to the results without a submission. I will say that now that we're nearing 100 Solars in the Census...
      • It looks like a little less than half of them pick up some sorcery
      • There's a scarcity of Nights and Eclipses
      • Melee is in the lead for Supernal Abilities, followed by Presence and Lore.
      • Two-thirds have been Crashed in battle
      • 15% have crafted an artifact
      • The East is by far the most visited region
      • There's a REALLY impressive diversity for "Favorite Solar Charm"

Comment

Originally posted by Gryffon View Post

Of course--the survey's already set to show current results once submitted, but I'm not quite sure how to link to the results without a submission. I will say that now that we're nearing 100 Solars in the Census...
        I remember Google Survey having a function to share the results page link, but I can't seem to find it with my old surveys. But thanks for the info! It's very interesting.

Comment

Working...
        X