Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bridge charms requisites

Just want to know if these questions have been answered or not:

1) When a bridge charm says something like "[...] or any 5 athletics, resistance, or survival charms", that means five charms from any one ability, or five charms among those abilities? Someone with two athletics charms, 1 resistance charm and 2 survival charms would qualify? Are excelencies counted toward this?

2) Similar to 1. About Sun King Radiance. It is not a bridge charm, but has "any five performance, presence, or socialize charms" as requisite. Same question: from one ability, or from any combination?

3) In the "bridge" keyword description, what does "Integrity Charms can never serve as an alternate Bridge prerequisite" mean?

4) undying solar resolve has as bridge requisite "stubborn boar defense or any 8 social charms". Does "social charm" there mean charms from any of the social abilities (presence, performance, socialize, integrity)? I guess from question number 3 above that Integrity charms cannot be used here. Any other charms should be considered social charms?

Thanks

1) Excellencies do not count, but any other combination of Charms from the listed abilities is valid.

2) As above.

3) You can't satisfy Bridge prerequisites with Integrity Charms. Some Bridge prerequisites say "X Charms from any Ability." That should read "any ability except Integrity."

4) Any of the Abilities (other than Integrity) that are flagged as "important in social conflict."

Comment

Thank you! That clears up everything nicely.

Comment

Quite welcome.

Comment

My reading is that you need to have those 5 charms all be from the same ability... I don't know if that is backed up by developer comment anywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Molez View Post
            My reading is that you need to have those 5 charms all be from the same ability... I don't know if that is backed up by developer comment anywhere.
            You do not. The only potential advantage to doing so is that you can buy a Bridge charm at favored prices if all of its prerequisite charms were had a favored discount.

Comment

So... Sun King Radiance is not a Bridge charm. Ok.

But I'm guessing Righteous Soul Judgement not being a bridge must an errata, right?

Comment

Working...
              X