Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do OPP sacrifice baby animals? (blatant clickbait title)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do OPP sacrifice baby animals? (blatant clickbait title)

Because I just got my deluxe finally, and damn if it doesn't have the nicest book cover I've ever felt. Feels so soft to the touch

Am legit curious whether this is real leather and what material it is in general if anyone knows, because I am impressed at how nice it just feels to hold, congrats on making a truly lovely book guys!

Responding to the title... No I don't think most of OPP is particularly religious.

Odd_Canuck is not a topical medication or food product and is not to be taken internally or seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by Odd_Canuck View Post
      Responding to the title... No I don't think most of OPP is particularly religious.
      I sacrifice pigs and cows to the god known as myself, but I had nothing to do with Exalted, so.

Sean K.I.W. Steele, Onyx Path Freelancer
      Working on:Night Horrors: Enemy Action
      The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.-Keiichi Sigsawa, Kino's Journey

Comment

Originally posted by FluffySquirrel View Post
        Am legit curious whether this is real leather and what material it is in general if anyone knows
        It's made from babies, but not from animals.

I have the book as well and it feels just like my collector's edition of Liber Chaotica: Slaanesh does, which is bound in human skin.

Comment

OPP's deluxe editions have typically had leatherette covers, so I'm assuming that this one is, too. PLEATHER FOR THE PLEATHER GODS!

Comment

I cant bring myself to open the plastic wrap to see for myself how it feels....

Comment

Working...
            X