A Clutch of Dragons: First Draft PDF

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Clutch of Dragons: First Draft PDF

Well, it's been a bit over a year but the Charm set and general rules for ACoD are finally done in fancy pdf form.

Future editions will include more Charms and chapters for martial arts, quick characters, panoply, storytelling and an adventure appendix, but the bones that you need to get started with the Dragon-Blooded are here.

As I have said a few times this isn't meant to be in competition with the canon product. I intend to strip it down and revise it as a supplement to WFHW when that book arrives.

Thanks to everyone that helped out with this over the last year, particularly Maudova for working so hard on this pdf.

Currently writing for Heirs to the Shogunate.

Awesome!

I'll have a more in-depth look later and then see about reviving my 3E campaign plans

I thank the Devs for the great game of Exalted!

Comment

This looks utterly fantastic. Thank you!

Comment

I hope you all get some enjoyment out of this!

Craft rewrite.
        Twitter Handle: at maudova

Comment

Oh excellent! I've been running a DB game that's been going really well so far, but having to look through individual google docs for charms was a pain. This is going to make things much easier. Looks great, too.

My homebrew: Abyssals, Infernals, Dragon Kings, martial arts.

Comment

Just saw this and boy am I happy! Thank you again for making DBs playable for those of us who are terrible at homebrew!

Comment

Oh no. Oh no, this is amazing. This is genuinely, actually the best thing.

Abyssals: Whom Death Has Called, a PEACH-as-heck attempt to make an Abyssal 3E holdover.

Where I try to make Artifacts. When I finish them I'll probably post them in the Artifact Workshop thread so people can help me hammer them into shape.

Comment

Entirely worth the wait. It was a blast watching this thing develop over the last year and I look forward to whatever you make next.

Exalted is an aesthetic.

Comment

This is amazing, really really incredible Crumplepunch! This looks like an official release

Comment

It's REALLY nice to see all these put together. Gonna go through it all now. :P

Disclaimer: I'll huff, grump, and defend my position, but if you're having fun I'll never say you're doing it wrong.

Comment

Thanks everyone.

Second draft will include martial arts (Immaculate styles plus seven others practised by various Dragon-Blooded groups) and a new batch of Charms, plus some errata based on feedback I have been gathering.

It's going to be a while yet though, I'm busy doing other stuff at the moment.

Comment

Looks amazing at first glance. Also, for some reason, a better average quality of the art than the Core managed.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheshire Cat View Post
                          Looks amazing at first glance. Also, for some reason, a better average quality of the art than the Core managed.
                          ACoD has a key advantage over the core in that it is a non-profit fan work.

I spent many, many hours sending out requests to a range of fan artists and professional illustrators for permission to use specific images. Many artists both amateur and professional are happy enough to give permission to use art that they hold the rights to for non-profit purposes. Less so for a professional publication like Ex3.

I have continued to make these requests and several other very pretty pieces of art coming up in the next edition.

Comment

Yamasohei of Ollantijaya? Nice!

Best place homebrew lives on.

Comment

Working...
                            X