Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scottyzen
    replied
    I really love your character sheet being in Excel. I often will use a Microsoft Surface at the table to save space from physical books and binders, and having this powerful character sheet is awesome. I really appreciate the hard work you and your friend/group have put into it.

I'm just stopping by to see how the updates are going!

Leave a comment:

• Refhi
    replied
    Changelog (v.1.51)
    - Fixed God Mod (it's usefull for testing but got things messed up)
    - Supernal prerequisite now working properly !

To do :
    - rework on database to get fixed charms ID

Leave a comment:

• Refhi
    replied
    Originally posted by BestCaseSurvival View Post
    I love this tool, but...
    Fixed !

v1.5 : now working prerequisites... Except for supernal. Should'nt be too much work though, so bear with me.

Leave a comment:

• Refhi
    replied
    Originally posted by BestCaseSurvival View Post
    I love this tool, but I noticed yesterday that the current version seems to have some mismatching between Solar charm types and their actual list.
    Steps to reproduce:
    Excel 365, V1.4 9Dragon Blooded Friendly!)
    Open a blank sheet
    Scroll immediately to Charms
    Select Ability: Presence
    Allow subtype autofill
    The list of charms goes from
    Empty Mind Strike (Martial Arts -> Steel Devil Style) -> Healer's Unerring Hands (medicine)

Looks like the database may have been moved around from previous versions and not updated, or something? There's some sort of offset that starts as early as Craft (the first charm in Craft is currently Empowered Barter Stance) and as far as I can tell with limited time to test, this doesn't fix when you determine an exalt type and caste. Hope this helps, because, again, <3 this tool.
    Thanks for the feedback !

I've been aware of this bug for a few days but couldn't find time to fix it, sorry >.<

Fortunately the rest of the sheet should work perfectly.

The good news is that I'm working on a new sturdier system that will fix this+add Charm prerequisites ! (At least for abilities and attributes)

Leave a comment:

• BestCaseSurvival
    replied
    I love this tool, but I noticed yesterday that the current version seems to have some mismatching between Solar charm types and their actual list.
    Steps to reproduce:
    Excel 365, V1.4 9Dragon Blooded Friendly!)
    Open a blank sheet
    Scroll immediately to Charms
    Select Ability: Presence
    Allow subtype autofill
    The list of charms goes from
    Empty Mind Strike (Martial Arts -> Steel Devil Style) -> Healer's Unerring Hands (medicine)

Looks like the database may have been moved around from previous versions and not updated, or something? There's some sort of offset that starts as early as Craft (the first charm in Craft is currently Empowered Barter Stance) and as far as I can tell with limited time to test, this doesn't fix when you determine an exalt type and caste. Hope this helps, because, again, <3 this tool.

Leave a comment:

• Refhi
    replied
    DRAGON BLOODED UPDATE !

Changelog v1.40
    • DB implementation including : Essence charts (Just Hatched option available), Merits count, Auto-Cast abilities, XP Progression, Evocations and spells cost more for them ( :'-( Why so Cruel ?)
    • fixed a few cells
    • New charm database
    • errata-ed craft charm description (again)
    • New Charm looker algorythm... Everything should be fine.
    It's quite the big update, so feedback is very welcome so I can hunt those pesky bugs.

To-do :
    • DB Charm Database
    • auto-select charm selection by Charm Prerequisite (loads of works...)

Leave a comment:

• Refhi
    replied
    Just a quick note : I'm curently working on the big Dragon-Blooded update !
    + preparation for future exalts, and essence/ability pre-requisites for charm selection. My server seems to be buggy for now so I can't upload, but I'll try to post asap.

Leave a comment:

• Refhi
    replied
    Originally posted by Rahod View Post
    WIll this be updated for the DB?
    Oh yeah !

I don't know exactly when but it will. (I hope to start working on it next week)

Leave a comment:

• Rahod
    replied
    WIll this be updated for the DB?

Leave a comment:

• vanman
    replied
    Hello again!

Just wondering - is there a spot to put artifacts that are not weapons or armor but require attunement? I've looked but I can't find any fields that support this. There are artifacts that do require committed Essence but are not weapons or armor. I understand if this isn't possible but such a field would be useful. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Refhi
    replied
    No problem really ^_^ I'll make sure to make things clearer in the tutorial for the next update

As for the Control Spell or the Shaping Ritual I suggest using a Charm slot to write down what you want. I'll also try to add something in the tutorial or in a FAQ maybe.

If you don't mind please send me your sheet once you're done, I like to see how people use it, so I can think about future updates.

Leave a comment:

• vanman
    replied
    Thanks, but I'm an idiot.

I didn't select the style in the second field, and that's why I couldn't select charms. All the other abilities didn't really use that field so it didn't occur to be that this one would. I have now corrected that perception. Thanks so much for your quick response.

On another question, though, is there a way to identify a control spell in the sheet? And would it be possible to put a field for shaping rituals? Or is this another thing in which my brain is unable to comprehend?

(STILL feeling like an idiot! )
    Last edited by vanman; 12-30-2017, 06:47 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Refhi
    replied
    Originally posted by vanman View Post
    First, I want to say that this character sheet is fantastic. Thanks so much for your hard work! I do have a question, though. I'm trying to add Martial Arts charms (for Snake Style) but when I go to the drop down menu, nothing is coming up. I do have the style listed in the proper field, and I even tried a different style (Single Point Shining) but got the same result. I don't know if this is User Error (which it may very well be) or a bug. Any assistance on this matter would be GREATLY appreciated.

Once again, love the sheet. Your work is magnificent.
    Thanks for the feedback ! :-) It's very much appreciated.

For your issue I cannot seems to reproduce it on my end.

Could you please send me some data svp ? (OS version, sheet version, version of Libreoffice/Excel, etc.) I'm also PM-ing you my mail so you can send me the faulty sheet if you don't mind it would be very usefull. (Even if it's a User Error it will be usefull to fill some better tutorial)

Leave a comment:

• vanman
    replied
    First, I want to say that this character sheet is fantastic. Thanks so much for your hard work! I do have a question, though. I'm trying to add Martial Arts charms (for Snake Style) but when I go to the drop down menu, nothing is coming up. I do have the style listed in the proper field, and I even tried a different style (Single Point Shining) but got the same result. I don't know if this is User Error (which it may very well be) or a bug. Any assistance on this matter would be GREATLY appreciated.

Once again, love the sheet. Your work is magnificent.

Leave a comment:

• Refhi
    replied
    Changelog v1.20
    • xp tweaker for unusual xp expenditure (buying a pet, Flowing Mind Prana...)
    • fixed a few cells
    • errata-ed craft charm description

Leave a comment:

Working...
X