Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• armyofwhispers
    replied
    Does your character sheet has any provisions for statting out familiars? If no, do you have/know of such a familiar character sheet? If no, could you make one? Thanks in advance (no matter what your answer and you're under no obligation to make such a sheet to appease me :-P)

Leave a comment:

• Refhi
    replied
    Ok, soooo, I don't like to brag.

Nope.

At all.

Buuuuuuuut, > 1000 downloads just at the end of august since the first release... sooooo, I think just for this time I'll indulge myself with this little post ^______^

Thanks to all users :-)

(a new version with a few bug fixes shouldn't be very far away BTW)

Leave a comment:

• Refhi
    replied
    Originally posted by Ren9077 View Post

That was fast. Very nice.
    No problem ^^ (I might spend too much time on this...)

For peoples who might find that interesting, please have a bug report.

Leave a comment:

• Ren9077
    replied
    Originally posted by Refhi View Post
    Ok, bug narrowed down, thanks a lot for your feedback.

It seems the last (not-stable) 5.4 version of Libreoffice wipes the controls cells when you open an ods version, but NOT Libreoffice 5.3 (stable branch).

=> Workarounds :
    - Use Libreoffice 5.3.x (ods version ONLY)
    - Use Libreoffice 5.4.x (xlsx version ONLY)

I hope they will fix that problem in the next version of Libreoffice :-/ (I'll send a bug report)

Meanwhile v1.04a :
    - fix Hyperlink to the forum
    That was fast. Very nice.

Leave a comment:

• Refhi
    replied
    Ok, bug narrowed down, thanks a lot for your feedback.

It seems the last (not-stable) 5.4 version of Libreoffice wipes the controls cells when you open an ods version, but NOT Libreoffice 5.3 (stable branch).

=> Workarounds :
    - Use Libreoffice 5.3.x (ods version ONLY)
    - Use Libreoffice 5.4.x (xlsx version ONLY)

I hope they will fix that problem in the next version of Libreoffice :-/ (I'll send a bug report)

Meanwhile v1.04a :
    - fix Hyperlink to the forum

Leave a comment:

• Ren9077
    replied
    It appears to be an issue with the LibreOffice sheet. I downloaded the Excel version and opened it in LibreOffice, and it worked beautifully. This is so handy. Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• Refhi
    replied
    Originally posted by Ren9077 View Post
    I'm trying this out for the first time, using the LibreOffice version (in LibreOffice). For some reason, when I try to increase the dot values, like Attributes or Abilities, it isn't showing. If I click Up four or five times, it grays out and only Down is available, so it's counting, but visually it's not showing the dots. What's going on?

I initially hoped that this would work in Open Office, and I tried that first, and the dot counter was working there, but the references weren't. Sigh.
    Thanks for your feedback,

Can you send me more details?
    - sheet version (v1. 04?)
    - OS (I have seen some issues with Linux and Mac)
    - libreoffice version?
    - did you save the file on disk before editing?

And if possible could you please send me the file you edited (I'll PM my email if you want)?
    Last edited by Refhi; 08-14-2017, 04:39 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Ren9077
    replied
    I'm trying this out for the first time, using the LibreOffice version (in LibreOffice). For some reason, when I try to increase the dot values, like Attributes or Abilities, it isn't showing. If I click Up four or five times, it grays out and only Down is available, so it's counting, but visually it's not showing the dots. What's going on?

I initially hoped that this would work in Open Office, and I tried that first, and the dot counter was working there, but the references weren't. Sigh.

Leave a comment:

• Refhi
    replied
    /!\ check if the version you downloaded say 1.04 in the welcome page. If not purge your cache or open a private browsing tab and try again /!\

Changelog (v1.04)
    - Better-looking Tutorial
    - Fixed some missing pictures in libreoffice
    - The auto-color for Merits is now working properly : it becomes red if you don't have a proper number of dots
    - Sturdier links (simpliers formulas)

P.S. We now have almost 800 downloads so far, cheers !
    Last edited by Refhi; 08-12-2017, 04:57 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Refhi
    replied
    /!\ check if the version you downloaded say 1.03 in the welcome page. If not purge your cache or open a private browsing tab and try again /!\

Changelog (v1.03)
    - fixed some charm description
    - removed the "Soak" Column
    - spelling corrections
    - Better tutorial ! (color coded so you know how to choose your merits, when you did not choose a proper Supernal and so on)

Leave a comment:

• Refhi
    replied
    Ok, this time it should be ok... >.<

Changelog (v1.01)
    - fixed armor and weapons specialties in _XP
    - fixed intimacies intensity selection
    - fixed import/export pb with weapons names /!\ After export to v.1.01 you might have to fix weapons name/specialties manually /!\

/!\ remember to check that it say "v1.01" in the welcome page /!\ (if not purge your browser cache and try to download again)

Feedback welcome to tell me if any pecky bugs a still lurking around ^^

Leave a comment:

• Refhi
    replied
    Originally posted by Úlfhéðnar View Post
    It appears that the current versions Intimacies are a bit bugged? I can't access the drop down menu for any of the "Intensity" options, or click it at all.
    That as well 😥
    I'll fix it tomorrow.
    (meanwhile you can just unlock the sheet, it will do the trick for the Intimacies and select your spe in the _bp)

Leave a comment:

• Úlfhéðnar
    replied
    It appears that the current versions Intimacies are a bit bugged? I can't access the drop down menu for any of the "Intensity" options, or click it at all.

Leave a comment:

• Refhi
    replied
    There are a few bugs with specialties in weapons and armors on v1.00 >.<
    I'll fix them asap

Leave a comment:

• Refhi
    replied
    Version 1.00 !

We had quite enough beta-testing to say that you can use this version pretty smothly. The import/export option should now be reliable enough for you to use without afterthoughts.

Changelog v1.00 :
    - Changed the way we chose the intimacies intensity to something more reliable with scaling and hiding cells (the intensity cells will fail to import to v1.00 from previous version so you'll have to fix it manually after import.)
    - Fixed a few problem of cells color and borders
    - Fixed a few importation problem

/!\ remember to check that it say "v1.00" in the welcome page /!\ (if not purge your browser cache and try to download again)

Please feel free to give us any feedback.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X