Help me List of all the metaplot possible catastrophes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me List of all the metaplot possible catastrophes

I'm compiling a list of all the potential Creation wide threats throughout all Exalted Editions to help me right a future setting for Creation that I'm calling Essence Punk RY 2017 (Working title). In it I want to include the fallout from many of these disasters that partially happened.
    - Locust Crusade & Autichthon in general
    - Realm Civil War
    - The Deathlords (as one and individually)
    - The Next Ishvara
    - Cimulean, the Constellation of Bone &Sinew (free primordial)
    - The Quicksilver Fox Beyond Dreams (Free Primordial)
    - The Lost/New Maidens of Fate
    - The Chthonic Hordes beneath Creation
    - The Neverborn
    - The Reclamation (Yozi General Plot)
    - The Ebon Dragon's Wedding to the Scarlet Empress
    - Rise/Return of a New/Old Incarnae
    - invasion From Pan-mu (The First world)

I'm sure there are many that I have not covered, please help me out guys!

- The awakening of The Kukla

Comment

Scroll of Kings paints a picture of Creation with every faction at the edge of war with pretty much every other faction. If the majority of Celestials choose different sides and the powder keg that is creation went off you would have a situation very similar to the events that led to the Time of Cascading Years.

So yeah, The Time of Cascading Years repeating itself is a very real possibility.

Edit: Daystar in the wrong hands.
      Return of Gaia
      Gem doesn't explode resulting in a divide by zero error.
      Last edited by Hark; 05-04-2017, 01:12 PM.

Comment

-Great Contagion 2.0
        - Assault by Primordial(s) 2.0 [Fully realized devil tiger path infernals]

Comment

- Loom of Fate destroyed and Yu Shan overthrown by Rakan Thulio et. al.
          - Solar-tier sorcerous working gone disastrously wrong/right.
          - Something invades from the Well of Udr
          - Creation partially consumed by the Void
          - Grave misuse of the Sword of Creation
          - Creation-Slaying Oblivion Kick (for satirical use only)

On the frontier of the Wild South, there's only one woman with the grit to take on its most dangerous outlaws and bring them Back Alive, or Maybe Dead.

Comment

The most meta of the metaplot catastrophes is if the players give the ST the finger and walk out of the game because he decided to include too many metaplot catastrophes.

Comment

- Creation buckles under the weight of 300 Solars.

Placeholder

Comment

Well, 150 Solar Exalted, 100 Abyssal Exalted, and 50 Infernal Exalted. Another potential catastrophe would be the evolution of a new group of Primordials that become aware of Creation and decide to send a group of Third Circle Primordial Spirits to investigate because the new Primordials are curious. I cannot even imagine the damage that a couple of dozen Third Circle Primordial Spirits visiting Creation from the Deep Wyld could do before they understand the difference between Creation and the Wyld.

Comment

Oh yeah wasn't there a thing where it said exalts using charms caused disruptions in the Loom and when the Sids informed the Solars the first thing they did was get a massive group of solars throwing absurd amounts of essence at crap just to see how much damage to the Loom there would be?

Comment

The Prophecy of Gold and the Prophecy of Darkness.

Come and rock me Amadeus.

Comment

- The Green Goo of Eye of Seven Despairs (Zombie Apocalypse)

Comment

Originally posted by BrilliantRain View Post
                        - Creation buckles under the weight of 300 Solars.
                        And now I'm picturing 300 resistance supernals each trying to win a pie-eating contest...

I thank the Devs for the great game of Exalted!

Comment

Originally posted by AnubisXy View Post
                          The most meta of the metaplot catastrophes is if the players give the ST the finger and walk out of the game because he decided to include too many metaplot catastrophes.
                          Or because you had another disagreement over the proper definition of metaplot. If the timeline isn't moving forward in the official books, after all, then there's no metaplot...

Comment

Oh yeah here's a fun one.

Autochthon returns to Creation and get's infected with the Great Contagion resulting in

A) Auto dying and becoming the Engine of Extinction

or

B) The First and Forsaken Lion devours Auto and becomes something called a Onceborn. Which is apparently what happens when you get a Neverborn that stops wanting to die.

*I don't know where it came from it was on TVtropes and I'd seen the Engine of Extinctions name in a few places mentioned as Auto's neverborn self so not sure where it all comes from.

Comment

Working...
                            X