No announcement yet.

MMN 20170515

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Additionally, supplements like Arms have traditionally been Softback only, which also cuts down on production time compared to the hardback splatbooks.

I post Artifacts in this thread. How I make them is in this thread.
    I have made many tools and other things for 3rd Edition. I now host all of my creations on my Google site: The Vault of the Unsung Hero

Comment

What's the final pagecount on Arms? Still 64 pages?

"Won't you believe in him? Even if there is no God, or Buddha...there is still Kamen Rider." —Taki Kazuya, Kamen Rider SPIRITS

Now...count up all your sins.

Comment

Originally posted by CycloneJoker View Post
        What's the final pagecount on Arms? Still 64 pages?
        It went up to 128.

Developer for Exalted

Want to write for Exalted? Look at the freelancer submission guidelines.

Robert Vance's Patreon

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Vance View Post
          It went up to 128.
          Aha! Thanks for the info.

"Won't you believe in him? Even if there is no God, or Buddha...there is still Kamen Rider." —Taki Kazuya, Kamen Rider SPIRITS

Now...count up all your sins.

Comment

That should be a lot of artefacts!

So... the Core is 686 pages. More than 5 times as long. That does encourage me as to the length of the editing process for Arms (though 1/5th of the time might be too optimistic).

Also, I wonder if the books going to be completely in colour like the Core, or mostly in black-and-white like the 2nd ed books (besides the Core).

"Wizard of Oz, you really are a wizard!"

Comment

Originally posted by The Wizard of Oz View Post
              Also, I wonder if the books going to be completely in colour like the Core, or mostly in black-and-white like the 2nd ed books (besides the Core).
              Softcovers will normally be in black and white. But in this case, full color for Arms of the Chosen and The Realm was a successfully achieved stretch goal on the core book's Kickstarter campaign.

Developer for Exalted.

Want to write for Exalted? Look at the freelancer submission guidelines.

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Vance View Post
                It went up to 128.
                What a great day, first I managed to find a bunch of Cherry Coke Zero for sale and now Arms got doubled in length. I should have bought a lottery ticket today.

Exalted Whose Name is Carved in Leaves of Jade

Comment

Originally posted by Eric Minton View Post
                  Softcovers will normally be in black and white. But in this case, full color for Arms of the Chosen and The Realm was a successfully achieved stretch goal on the core book's Kickstarter campaign.
                  Ah, okay. Thanks.

"Wizard of Oz, you really are a wizard!"

Comment

Originally posted by Eric Minton View Post

Indeed, and I hope or at least would like to suggest, that you continue to do this throughout your kickstarters to color the upcoming supplements after each one, so that we may have full color for the entire edition. I indeed appreciate it for the stuff you didn't promise it for like the Miracles of the Solar exalted and that new antagonist we got recently.

How can I know if what I claim I know to be true is rejecting the idea that there is something I might not know? How can I know if what I claim I don't know to be true is rejecting the idea that there is something I do know?
                    -Zhuangzi

Comment

As much as I am excited about this as a person who plays supernal crafter and wants more craft examples, I am equally excited by the fact that this means I'm one step closer to getting more martial arts in the next book.

Comment

Working...
                      X