Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monday Meeting Notes 2017-09-04

http://theonyxpath.com/the-labor-par...meeting-notes/

Ex 3 Arms of the Chosen – Art at WW for approval. Getting files over to Josh so he can begin layout.

In layout, bitches!

Very cool, but…

Originally posted by Jetstream View Post
    In layout, bitches!
    …I could do without the "bitches."

Comment

Not me. It adds my preferred level of color to the update.

It is a time for great deeds!

Comment

AND WARSTIRDER ART, HOW DID YOU NOT MENTION THAT WONDERFUL DEATHMACHINE

I did a lot of homebrew over here. PEACH.

Comment

Originally posted by Epee102 View Post
          It reminds me of the Firestarter from BattleTech.

Comment

Originally posted by Jetstream View Post
            http://theonyxpath.com/the-labor-par...meeting-notes/

Ex 3 Arms of the Chosen – Art at WW for approval. Getting files over to Josh so he can begin layout.

In layout, bitches!
            Upside, it looks like they're running the layout and approval process concurrently.

Downside, there's also a proofing step and final approval step that the book needs to go through before we get it.

Placeholder

Comment

True, but still, this is making me hopeful that I might be able to get these in time for my birthday in November!!!

Comment

Originally posted by norraba View Post
                True, but still, this is making me hopeful that I might be able to get these in time for my birthday in November!!!
                Same here, fingers crossed!

“The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.” George Carlin

Comment

Originally posted by BrilliantRain View Post

Upside, it looks like they're running the layout and approval process concurrently.

Downside, there's also a proofing step and final approval step that the book needs to go through before we get it.

Unfortunately, they do go through multiple approval process for both writing and art, which they don't always announce, even when the art is approved, their is yet another approval process for the final layout too.

How can I know if what I claim I know to be true is rejecting the idea that there is something I might not know? How can I know if what I claim I don't know to be true is rejecting the idea that there is something I do know?
                  -Zhuangzi

Comment

I didn't see it in a quick scroll-through. Anybody have a direct link to that art?

EDIT: I am dumb.

The Lunar Castebooks fan project

Comment

​Too much like Battletech, not enough Escaflowne for me.

Masters of the Industrial Elements
                      Upon the Rock of Tradition: The Memorial Exalted
                      Ghosts: A Revision (2nd Edition)
                      The Underworld (3rd Edition)
                      ​From The Crucible: Crafting As A Struggle

Comment

The warstrider of early men was forged in the Abyss, and betrays a smidgeon of life.

​For this reason, the gods cast a seal of fire upon such warstriders.

I have approximate knowledge of many things.
                        Watch me play Dark Souls III (completed)
                        https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDtbr08HW8RW4jOHN881YA3yRZBV4lpYw Watch me play Breath of the Wild (updated 12/03)

Comment

Originally posted by Kyeudo View Post

​Too much like Battletech, not enough Escaflowne for me.

I totally agree, I'm hoping that isn't actually a warstrider. To me it looks like some sort of unthinking golem warmachine from the first age, not a unique piece of artifice to be worn by a exalt. Its way more industrial and bland than what warstriders have ever been depicted to look like. It seems more like some pulp nazi warmachine from 40's comics.

Comment

*climbs aboard the hype warstrider*

“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.”

Comment

I don't mind the design of The Burning Knight there, but I wonder if a lot of the "Huh, doesn't look very Warstriderish to me" might be partially because of the head. It looks just like Grey Fox's mask, from Metal Gear Solid.

If I had Photoshop skills I might try replacing the head with something that looked more like a knight war helmet, and see if that helped at all.

Disclaimer: I'll huff, grump, and defend my position, but if you're having fun I'll never say you're doing it wrong.

Comment

Working...
                              X