Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Exalted 3] Familiar Generator

So, I did it again.

Now you have a Familiar Generator. (LibreOffice v5.3.x only, NOT the bugged 5.4.x. Untested on Excel or others. Might or might not make it Excel-friendly at some point.).

Features :
    - User Friendly
    - If you like the Advanced Character Generator, then you will like it
    - Quick Characters Pools + extrapolated (thanks to armyofwhispers ) raw Abilities and Attributes.
    - Blue Cells ! (for edition)
    - Yellow Cells ! (for drop-down lists)
    - Templates ! (again, thanks to armyofwhispers)! (just select the Tyrand Lizard and instant-dooming your players is now easy)
    - Triggers ! Checkboxes ! Spins ! (Check "Saga Beast Virtue", "Deadly Predator Method" and "Colossal Rampaging Beast" and watch your Storyteller cry)
    - Tutorial !

Feedback is very welcome

=> the download is here <=
    Last edited by Refhi; 09-18-2017, 12:02 AM.

French Exalt & ST & ToolMaker [Website]
    Advanced Character Generator Thread, Excel Version & LibreOffice Version
    Familiar Generator Thread & Libreoffice Version

The toggles don't seem to be working for me. Checking off Saga beast virtue should add +1 to all attributes and defenses, but it does nothing as far as I can tell. This is likely since on the Datagrinder page you've got the values set to False rather than looking for a value elsewhere.

Size calculation is off as well. DPM is outputting the 10% size increase numbers from # of Life of the Aurochs puchases even when not active. Perhaps an IF function to check if DPM is active? if false set to 1?

In addition, the arrows on the attributes also don't seem to do anything. Not sure how they work or how to fix.

Check out my homebrew exalt: The Fabulists - Chosen of the Raksha here

Comment

Originally posted by armyofwhispers View Post
      The toggles don't seem to be working for me. Checking off Saga beast virtue should add +1 to all attributes and defenses, but it does nothing as far as I can tell. This is likely since on the Datagrinder page you've got the values set to False rather than looking for a value elsewhere.

Size calculation is off as well. DPM is outputting the 10% size increase numbers from # of Life of the Aurochs puchases even when not active. Perhaps an IF function to check if DPM is active? if false set to 1?

In addition, the arrows on the attributes also don't seem to do anything. Not sure how they work or how to fix.
      Thanks for the feedback

From what you describe, I think it comes from a bugged version (5.4.x) of Libreoffice, please uninstall it and use the 5.3.x Version which should work properly

Though for the DPM size increase it does not makes sense. I'll check tomorrow.

Comment

Changelog :
        - Fixed the Size Calculation problem
        - added the pages and book of the merits/Charms (thanks again to armyofwhispers)
        - Giant is now also a size booster (if you add ALL of them you get a tremendous +5966% to your kitten's size. Or to your Lizard Tyrant.)
        Last edited by Refhi; 09-18-2017, 03:51 AM.

Comment

Changelog :
          - fixed the armor selection

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Vance View Post
            Quick character traits can't be reverse engineered, because that's not how they were designed. What's more likely is that I eventually revise those Charms to fit the QC system.

For now, here's my advice: when you raise one of a familiar's Attributes or Abilities, all of its dice pools that use that trait go up by one, up to the usual QC maximum of 14 dice. As usual, for dice pools not specifically listed, assume they start at 3.
            Just to remember to do that before the post gets buried.

Comment

Changelog v.1.1
              - changed Brawls values from the template to match the rule aforementioned
              - with one exception (hello Lyzard Tyrant) it allows any dice pool to be capped at 14 dices

Comment

Does the dice pool cap include bonuses from charms or that's what the base level is capped at?

Check out my homebrew exalt: The Fabulists - Chosen of the Raksha here

Comment

Originally posted by armyofwhispers View Post
                  Does the dice pool cap include bonuses from charms or that's what the base level is capped at?
                  Base lvl (including any Bestial Trait Technique uses).

Here you can break the cap with charms like Saga Beast Virtue

Comment

Working...
                  X