No announcement yet.

[PEACH - New exalt splat] The Fabulist Exalts, Chosen of the Raksha

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Getimians are those who have been cheated by some celestial retcon, maybe knowledge of what they've been denied is the alternate gate, and different things lost to the retcon fuel their powers in various ways. So using the merit system you can create lost fates, a lost fate of wealth, love, longevity/vitality, great works, etc. It'd be pretty similar to the fabulists.

Maybe even create a mortal persona based on what you would have been if you hadn't been dicked over and their merit dots gate various charm trees?

Comment

Originally posted by A Not Quite Simple Soul View Post
      If Getimians are those who have been cheated by some celestial retcon, maybe knowledge of what they've been denied is the alternate gate, and different things lost to the retcon fuel their powers in various ways. So using the merit system you can create lost fates, a lost fate of wealth, love, longevity/vitality, great works, etc. It'd be pretty similar to the fabulists.

Maybe even create a mortal persona based on what you would have been if you hadn't been dicked over and their merit dots gate various charm trees?
      I love that this discussion is happening, but can I ask you guys to take it to a separate thread? I'd like to get feedback on my homebrew here :-)

Check out my homebrew exalt: The Fabulists - Chosen of the Raksha here

Comment

Originally posted by armyofwhispers View Post
        I love that this discussion is happening, but can I ask you guys to take it to a separate thread? I'd like to get feedback on my homebrew here :-)
        Yes, yes, sorry. I didn´t reply to his/her last message because I didn´t want to continue with the derailing of your thread. I am sorry, I was just inspired by your work, and starting talking about mine.

Will try not to do it again :3

Comment

No worries. I'm certainly not sorry that my work is inspiring!

Comment

Simplified down the virtues/vices merits into just the once/story effects. I think these are pretty easy to remember but still useful though obviously some are more applicable than others. Obviously you're not going to encounter a disease every story (game dependant) while instilling cowardice or greed in a target is gonna be pretty universally relevant. Any suggestions on how to boost/change some of the less universal powers? I'm looking at Compassion, and to a lesser extent Temperance.

In addition, I added in the various limits that the Fabulists are subject to. Things like MM affinities, sorcery/necromancy, MA, Mote pools, and their excellency limits. Let me know what you think!
            Last edited by armyofwhispers; 09-26-2017, 04:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X