Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The roll of honoured dead, 3e casualties thus far...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The roll of honoured dead, 3e casualties thus far...

To be updated as we go.

#1 Fear-Eater, I don't really know what your deal was besides being an Eclipse Caste Ice Walker, perhaps you were ironically eclipsed by your fellow Ice Walker Yurgen or there were simply too many thing in CotD: North called "eater" and you were lost among the Tear Eaters, the Ice Eaters and what have you. With your purple teeth you may have been on the path towards being the flying Purple People Eater but we will never know.

#2 Samea's Arm, I don't know if you were lefty or righty but the hope is that you will be sorely missed or replaced by a gnarly looking prosthetic.

Onyx Path Forums Moderator

Originally posted by Lioness View Post
    #2 Samea's Arm, I don't know if you were lefty or righty but the hope is that you will be sorely missed or replaced by a gnarly looking prosthetic.
    You mean this might be the next image we have of Samea?

I approve!

Comment

#3 Arianna's arm, I'm starting to think that someone might be building a Liminal...

#4 Shards of Basalt (to her Army)'s "husband"/male split personality, yes I know there was contradiction on Shards' gender in 1e but that was the most awkward way you could've done it.

Onyx Path Forums Moderator

Comment

For the record, Arianna replacing her arm is noncanonical. Obviously she still has two arms if Your PC has that artifact, instead!
        Last edited by Stephen Lea Sheppard; 11-15-2017, 06:29 PM.

Comment

All NPC Solar Sorcerers are down an arm. It's just a rule of 3E.

Check out my expansion to the Realm of Brass and Shadow

Comment

Originally posted by glamourweaver View Post
            There are three reasons I imagine why:

1: Eh, you really only need 1 arm anyway.
            2: You can always use it as a means for a working
            3: You can always just replace it with a kickass prosthetic you sorcered up

(This may highlight how flippant about their own body and conventions I like to depict sorcerers.)

Comment

Originally posted by glamourweaver View Post
              Also the PC sorceress in my first EX3 game. She grew herself a replacement with a sorcerous working, watered with her own blood.

Comment

They told us sorcery would no longer be required. They lied! Magic always has a price. And it seems that price is an arm.

"Wizard of Oz, you really are a wizard!"

Comment

Working...
                X