New Monday Meeting Notes: New Warstrider Pic, and a Schedule of Sorts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Monday Meeting Notes: New Warstrider Pic, and a Schedule of Sorts

Not much else really, that I noticed. Arms is bolded, but hasn't moved?

I did a lot of homebrew over here. PEACH.

Last week said 1st proof, so it's continuing with the proofing.

Fiction books going to be on Amazon and Nook, Onyx Path dice rolling App soon to be released, another app of some sort is also in the works.

And you missed the chunk of text.

On a different topic, I also said a few weeks ago that I’d relate the new projects and such revealed at Gen Con last August. I’ve done Chronicles of Darkness, so this week it’s Exalted 3rd.

Besides the ongoing monthly monster and antagonists releases, we have The Realm and Dragon-Blooded. Which you pretty much know about. We expect Dragon-Blooded‘s Kickstarter next year to generate additional projects, some DB-oriented and others maybe not, so we’re keeping our “official slate of releases” pretty much focused on the big books with the expectation that smaller projects will fill in from that Kickstarter.

Because we know that our Exalted community needs certain big books in order to play their ongoing games, we’re focusing on Lunars and then Exigents after DB. The old and then the new, as it were. We really think that will take us through the year, so even though we do have ideas for starting to work in some of the already-announced projects, and even some new ones, we want to get our Dev team entirely through The Realm and Dragon-Blooded and all that goes along with developing those books, before committing to anything further.

Too much, too fast has already slammed our Exalted developers going all the way back, and we’d like to avoid that with our new team.
    So that’s pretty much what I said at Gen Con, and also:
    Different Worlds, One Path!

“The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.” George Carlin

Comment

Have to be honest, I am really liking Crusading Spear of the Deep. It strikes me as much more in line with the Exalted look than the first one.

Also, that squid is going to be on someone's dinner table soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Trax View Post
        And you missed the chunk of text.
        The text is what I meant by something of schedule.

I did a lot of homebrew over here. PEACH.

Comment

Originally posted by Gigaton-Falcon-Emu View Post
          Have to be honest, I am really liking Crusading Spear of the Deep. It strikes me as much more in line with the Exalted look than the first one.

Also, that squid is going to be on someone's dinner table soon.
          I just imagined that War Strider to be standing in a fish market with an oversized stall full of it's daily catch.

“The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.” George Carlin

Comment

I was wondering if that's Leviathan's trident. I suppose I'm wrong.

Placeholder

Comment

Do I read it right if I understood it as the DB kickstarter being next year? I was hoping for November.

Ekorren's Homebrew Hub - Last Update: September 20, 2017

Comment

Originally posted by Ekorren View Post
                Do I read it right if I understood it as the DB kickstarter being next year? I was hoping for November.
                Changeling: the Lost 2e is the next KS after Cavaliers, so that wasn't in the cards.

Scion 2E: What We Know - A wiki compiling info on second edition Scion.

Comment

That's a nice piece of art, I like it.

"Wizard of Oz, you really are a wizard!"

Comment

Originally posted by marin View Post

Changeling: the Lost 2e is the next KS after Cavaliers, so that wasn't in the cards.

And Trinity Continuum was supposed (last I heard) to be next after that, so yeah.

Comment

"Too much, too fast" seems like a really weird phrase to associate with Exalted 3E.

That said, this is the first Arms art I've seen that I like, so that's good.

Comment

If DB is going to Kickstart next year! When the hell book will coming out!?!?!? in 2019?

Comment

2018, the KS is for deluxe edition or something like that.

Comment

That strider got torn in half o.o'

Comment

Originally posted by Synapse View Post
                              That strider got torn in half o.o'
                              Are we looking at the same picture?

Comment

Working...
                              X