Monday Meeting 11-13-17

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monday Meeting 11-13-17

So, back in a previous Monday Meeting thread, I did some math to approximate when Arms would arrive, as follows:

Originally posted by BrilliantRain View Post
    Ok, so, I went back and looked at the process for Miracles. First, note that Arms is literally more than three times as long as Miracles, so don't let the relatively quick turnaround for Miracles get your hopes up.

Anyway.

As of April 18th 2016, Miracles was in a similar state to Arms right now, with finals coming in for the pictures.
    April 25th, 2016 - Pictures are off to WWP for approval.
    May 2nd, 2016 - Pictures are still off to WWP for approval.
    May 9th, 2016 - Miracles is in Layout.
    May 16th, 2016 - Miracles is in Proofing.
    May 23rd, 2016 - Miracles is being reviewed by WWP.
    May 30th, 2016 - Miracles is still being reviewed by WWP.
    June 6th, 2016 - Miracles is out to Backers.

Even if we assume that someone at WWP can review Arms in the same amount of time as Miracles, which isn't a safe assumption, Layout and Proofing are probably both going to take at least three weeks each and review by WWP could take more than a month, since they still need to approve the pictures AND the final book. Which implies sometime Mid-November.
    November has 30 days. The 15th, this Wednesday, is basically the the middle of the month.

So.

Called It!

They even posted the cover.

Placeholder

Does advance PDF mean I can buy it? Or is it still going through proofing?

I did a lot of homebrew over here. PEACH.

Comment

...Oh and DBs are still in editing and Art Direction and Realm is still in editing. They also announced that they weren't going to do a KS in December and the one for January would be Trinity.

So, DB KS could be a Valentines present but maybe not.

Placeholder

Comment

Originally posted by Epee102 View Post
        Does advance PDF mean I can buy it? Or is it still going through proofing?
        Advance pdf means you can buy the pdf and suggest changes here on the forum. They'll give us a few weeks to locate typos and stuff before they do the Final version and allow the PoD copies.

Placeholder

Comment

I was so excited by the news that my mind immediately went to the flame-guitar from Mad Max!!!!

Comment

If I get the advance PDF, doI have to pay again for the final version?

Comment

Originally posted by Gigaton-Falcon-Emu View Post
              I was so excited by the news that my mind immediately went to the flame-guitar from Mad Max!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by vampire hunter D View Post
                If I get the advance PDF, doI have to pay again for the final version?
                Not for the .pdf. Also, in the past, they have usually provided purchasers of the advanced .pdf a coupon reducing the cost of the print version by the cost of the advanced .pdf.

Comment

I think this sums up my feelings quite nicely!

"Won't you believe in him? Even if there is no God, or Buddha...there is still Kamen Rider." —Taki Kazuya, Kamen Rider SPIRITS

Now...count up all your sins.

Comment

Guess I timed my players finding the first age armory perfectly.

Comment

YAS!!!!
                      One of my friends just ran Session 0 of a Dreaming Seas Chronicle tonight. I just came home from it and got to read this thread. Praise the Unconquered Sun!

"May you live in interesting times"

Storyteller of The Hakura Chronicle

Comment

Oh wow. I was not expecting that. Awesome.

"Wizard of Oz, you really are a wizard!"

Comment

I have but one thing to say:

Comment

Nice.
                            Nice indeed.

Comment

Anyone know what kind of time Drivethru normally releases books? I've got to go to work at 10:45 GMT, and I wonder if I'll be able to read it before work.

"Wizard of Oz, you really are a wizard!"

Comment

Working...
                              X