Question about the "Five Suns Battle"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aretii View Post
    That's in The Daystar, in a sidebar called Selected Labors of the Sun.
    Thanks a bunch.

Comment

Luna also had to fight a bunch of other lunas in the ink monkeys stuff, and absorbed their essence hence why she's a little odd and capricious as she has absorbed some of their personality too.

For the 5 Suns, whatever you want it to be. I like all the ideas here though as long as there's a reason :P. Maybe it was between 5 Sons and it's been bastardised to Suns due to history, so could be Dragonblooded family feud between 5 Sons.

Comment

Originally posted by Yawgrimas View Post
        Maybe it was between 5 Sons and it's been bastardised to Suns due to history, so could be Dragonblooded family feud between 5 Sons.
        Unlikely as that would require characters to speak English in-setting.

Check out my expansion to the Realm of Brass and Shadow

Comment

Luna also had to fight a bunch of other lunas in the ink monkeys stuff, and absorbed their essence hence why she's a little odd and capricious as she has absorbed some of their personality too.
          That wasn't Ink Monkeys, that was in Glories of the Most High.

Comment

Glyphs change and get weathered, history is however you choose, Suns=Sons why not :P. but yeah I guess Suns is Sunusu and Sons is Sonoso. So slightly different.

Was it? I knew I'd read it somewhere recently must be it then . Thanks for reminding me I'll take a look later to refresh my memory.

Comment

Glyphs change and get weathered, history is however you choose, Suns=Sons why not :P. but yeah I guess Suns is Sunusu and Sons is Sonoso. So slightly different.

Was it? I knew I'd read it somewhere recently must be it then . Thanks for reminding me I'll take a look later to refresh my memory.
              True. It all depends of how one defines the First Age's writing, be it fonetic, silabary, ideographic or whatever to be in one's table.

Comment

Working...
              X