Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exalted 3 Italian translation

Hi players!
    I began the trial to translate Ex3 to my mother tongue, at least the charms, and I'm almost done with them by now.

I thought to share the project with you all for basically 2 reasons:
    1) see if there's someone else interested in the project;
    2) ask how far can I take this project (copyright and so on), considering that I have no intention to print or produce and so on.

Any thoughts/ideas?

Respen

My only Italian vocabulary involves tasty things to eat, but it's great to see people doing this!

Check out Momentum Exalted!

Comment

Lol...

I was also wondering: Is it possible to make the charms translation available to others? I mean, uploading it to this forum, for instance?

Comment

You can ask the user sz, he's doing a Korean translation.

AFAIK you can share it under special circumstances. For example when someone did English translations for the french scion material, the person wanted to see a receipt of the DrivThruRPG purchase.

Read my shit at my homebrew topic, 2.5e and 3e material!
        Play Alchemical's in 3e now, you're welcome.

Comment

I am sz mentioned above! I can't write an in-depth post right now, but you can send me a message or find me in the Exalted Discord served.

Comment

I am finally done translating all the charms in Italian!

I'll try asking the devs if the text is shareable and how, so that I can eventually post it here.

Comment

Congratulations, that would have been a LOT of work.

Comment

Yeah, it sure has!

Comment

If I'm not missing something (and I certainly could, considering my memory...), nobody answered to my post in the "ask the devs" thread.

Let's wait and see if something comes up.

Comment

I am interested in the answers for your questions, because I'm doing a portuguese translation for my table. I'm not planning to publish this online, but would be nice to know what I can and cannot do with my translation. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Respen View Post
                      If I'm not missing something (and I certainly could, considering my memory...), nobody answered to my post in the "ask the devs" thread.

Let's wait and see if something comes up.

Più che gli sviluppatori secondo me dovresti contattare Richard Thomas per quello che concerne limiti e possibilità dei copyright.

Comment

Originally posted by Ares View Post

Più che gli sviluppatori secondo me dovresti contattare Richard Thomas per quello che concerne limiti e possibilità dei copyright.
                        Grazie del suggerimento, ci proverò.

Comment

Working...
                        X