X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt the Bruins fan
    started a topic Matt the Bruins fan's Exalted art

Matt the Bruins fan's Exalted art

I've got a couple of pieces of Exalted character art worked up to the point that I'm okay with showing them to people, so I figured I'd make a thread for posting them and others I may come up with moving forward.

First up is the first potential character I made for 3rd Edition: Unfortunate Kelp (Lintha Sennong falong Cousin Tang to those who know him well), a Lintha pirate who's usually based around Wu-Jian doing smuggling work and other endeavors of questionable legality for the family.

Last edited by Matt the Bruins fan; 01-26-2018, 01:04 AM.

• Matt the Bruins fan
    replied
    I decided I didn't like the face on that last one (too caucasian-looking), so I reworked it and put him against a background.

https://i.redd.it/ghk8vr8tzwp71.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Tytalus
    replied
    These are great. Do you have any more?

Leave a comment:

• Matt the Bruins fan
    replied
    Here is Screams-Devouring Youth, a pseudo-Infernal sorcerer prince of Ysyr.

Leave a comment:

• drakor
    replied
    Thanks for sharing. I really enjoyed them!

Leave a comment:

• Matt the Bruins fan
    replied
    And here's Unfortunate Kelp in a scene with panoramic background. I may tweak this one some more after revisiting, but I'm happy enough with it at the moment to display it.

Leave a comment:

• Matt the Bruins fan
    replied
    And this is Late-Flowering Plum, a Vanehan minstrel who wanders the Scavenger Lands and beyond bringing news, entrancing crowds with her songs, and laying low evildoers with the razor sharp notes of her tanpura.

Last edited by Matt the Bruins fan; 01-26-2018, 01:07 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X