No announcement yet.

[Ex3] Social System Cheat Sheet and Flowchart

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All done. Colour and B&W versions of V3 are now available. Thanks to anyone who downloaded, seeing the number of downloads creeping up motivated me to get this finished.

I'll have a bit of a rest from making this sort of stuff for now, but if people are interested I could still work on one of the following guides:
    • Crafting
    • Sorcerous Workings
    • Leadership/Projects

Exalted 3rd Backer - Credited as Blood-Shrouded Thorns.
    My Ex3 Social System Cheat Sheet

Comment

Have you seen there is a major cheat sheet in the useful links thread? Og is Very Very bare bones. This is just a headsup so dont end jo making something others already have

Comment

Yes, I'm aware of the big cheat sheet. However, it's a bit too 'wall-of-text' for me, and said text is also tiny.

As such, I'm aiming to create specific cheat sheets that make use of graphics, colour and layout to present the systems in an easily read format - both digitally and printed.

Exalted 3rd Backer - Credited as Blood-Shrouded Thorns.
        My Ex3 Social System Cheat Sheet

Comment

This is much appreciated.

Comment

QUOTE=Redthorn;n1182435]Yes, I'm aware of the big cheat sheet. However, it's a bit too 'wall-of-text' for me, and said text is also tiny.

As such, I'm aiming to create specific cheat sheets that make use of graphics, colour and layout to present the systems in an easily read format - both digitally and printed.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. And aethetics matters.

I am split between crafting and leadership

Comment

It would appear the sheet has been removed. Could you upload it again?

Comment

Working...
              X