No announcement yet.

Dragon Blooded Kickstarter?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wondered if that's not an evocation, but Air-aspected charms.

"Wizard of Oz, you really are a wizard!"

Comment

Ooooo, pretty!

Comment

Originally posted by DrLoveMonkey View Post
        Hah, in my next game I’m totally having that giant monster as a fight with that sweet lightning trident as loot in its gullet, I love art that instantly gives me ideas for a whole session. Maybe even have it’s evocations not turn off after it’s last wielded perishes so now the beast breathes lightning when it opens it’s mouth to swallow you.
        I'd be tempted to put the trident in the monster's eyeball instead so the PCs can steal it during the fight and use it.

[Ex3] Why Gods Need the Exigence - Plot hooks for Exigent characters of various gods.
        [Ex3] Homebrew Solar Charms - I can see the future, and it is glorious.
        [Ex3] The Glass Library - My Exalted Third Edition Blog (Updated 24/04/2016)

Comment

Originally posted by The Wizard of Oz View Post
          I wondered if that's not an evocation, but Air-aspected charms.
          Oh, right that may be true, I’ve been looking through the core and arms recently so that kind of just jumped to my immidaite assumption. I’m not sure though it looks a little grand and widespread, more sorcery’s like blue jade-orichacum weapon or something. Well see either way.

Originally posted by Tiresias View Post

I'd be tempted to put the trident in the monster's eyeball instead so the PCs can steal it during the fight and use it.
          Officially stolen...
          Last edited by DrLoveMonkey; 02-13-2018, 04:02 PM.

Comment

Officially hyped:

"One of the reasons we’ve held off on KSing Dragon Blooded has been to be sure we have a completed manuscript. Partly that was because of how we’ve been doing the KS with the manuscript releases, and partly because we are aware of how much trust we burned away in the EX community with the EX3 Kickstarter. We want to deliver quickly after the KS is over (which isn’t the week after, but could be months instead of years) and we want to be able to demonstrate that the text, which took so long before, has all been taken care of already. So I’m pretty sure that we’ll deliver the full text during the KS, although at worst there will be excerpts that equal “mostly” all of it." - Rich

Freelance writer for Exalted Third Edition.

Comment

Where's that from? Is that a new announcement?

Comment

Originally posted by The Wizard of Oz View Post
                Where's that from? Is that a new announcement?
                Monday Meeting comments.

Scion 2E: What We Know - A wiki compiling info on second edition Scion.

Comment

Man no one told me about the cool little teaser in the back of the Arms physics book

Comment

Sorry, what do you mean?

Comment

Oh, well I was going to try and upload a picture but the site won't let me, so no dice. It's just a page announcing the kickstarter is coming soon I think.

Comment

Any Idea when this goes live on kickstarter?

Comment

Originally posted by nosleeves View Post
                          Any Idea when this goes live on kickstarter?
                          Originally posted by Robert Vance View Post
                          The Dragon-Blooded Kickstarter is scheduled for near the end of this month.
                          This is all we know.

I post Artifacts in this thread. How I make them is in this thread.
                          I have made many tools and other things for 3rd Edition. I now host all of my creations on my Google site: The Vault of the Unsung Hero

Comment

Working...
                          X