Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Hundred Devils Night Parade AND Adversaries of the Righteous!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Hundred Devils Night Parade AND Adversaries of the Righteous!

Check it out here!

New Exalted Releases

I really love these! Finally we have a model for naval combat with giant creatures! Ghost fishers are scary and I hate them! And I want to hang out with the new Adversaries character, who seems like a PERFECT way to address complaints about previous releases in Adversaries of the Righteous! Wow wow wow!

She is also an example of some new and interesting things! She is a person empowered by one of the Deathlords who is not an Abyssal Exalted! She is a strange individual, kind of like Mist the Eternal Revolutionary, with cool mechanics revolving around hatred and ice! She's intriguing and a great example of other ways to flash out the setting, honestly. I can't wait to see more like this!

Oh, something else! The art for each of these is fantastic and feels totally Exalted!
    Last edited by VioletDreamer; 01-31-2018, 06:06 PM.

That feeling when you just finished your necromancer themed arc in the North and then this comes out and your like, awesome.

I did a lot of homebrew over here. PEACH.

Comment

Tomorrow my PCs are going to have to interact with Zhuzhiao to get a treasure from him. Looks like I now have some abilities he will use if they try to fight him.

::continues to watch Tamatoa's scenes in Moana::

Comment

Ooooo, clearly I should have waited a few weeks before designing that seaweed kraken elemental for the capstone of my character's green jade reaver daiklave. Scampers off to crib notes and rewrite...

Comment

Originally posted by Matt the Bruins fan View Post
          Ooooo, clearly I should have waited a few weeks before designing that seaweed kraken elemental for the capstone of my character's green jade reaver daiklave. Scampers off to crib notes and rewrite...
          You should share it when you're finished!

Comment

Just bought them.
            I love the art! My favorite art pieces of third edition, no contest.
            Great designs and techniques. Very much what I imagine the exalted world to be/look like Love them!

Comment

OH NO!!!!! I was just reading the preview and I noticed that they call the Kraken an octopus and then go on to say how it has 10 arms! It's actually a squid!!!!!

Check out my homebrew exalt: The Fabulists - Chosen of the Raksha here

Comment

Originally posted by armyofwhispers View Post
                OH NO!!!!! I was just reading the preview and I noticed that they call the Kraken an octopus and then go on to say how it has 10 arms! It's actually a squid!!!!!
                No, it has no tentacles, so it's more of a decapus.

Comment

The Armored Kraken is a real cood design, although I'm a little unsure how the Snatch maneuver works with personal scale combat. Ku Nenaveya is really interesting, has some cool implications for the setting. I think artifacts that can be used by mortals creates a good niche for NPCs that aren't Exalted but get their power from the artifact. Kinda like the Perfect.

Comment

Originally posted by Therian View Post
                    The Armored Kraken is a real cood design, although I'm a little unsure how the Snatch maneuver works with personal scale combat. Ku Nenaveya is really interesting, has some cool implications for the setting. I think artifacts that can be used by mortals creates a good niche for NPCs that aren't Exalted but get their power from the artifact. Kinda like the Perfect.
                    I don't think that a mortal could actually wield her blade, it's just a daiklave that she can attune to and is resonant with because its made from her tears.

Comment

Originally posted by VioletDreamer View Post

I don't think that a mortal could actually wield her blade, it's just a daiklave that she can attune to and is resonant with because its made from her tears.

Yeah I get that. Looks like it just works for her as a mortal, but if you defeat her as an Exalted you can pick it up and use it.

Comment

She's not quite a mortal either.

Comment

Yeah, that's the big thing of note here. That she can use the sword is a combination of 1) It being made from her tears and 2) She herself is no longer what could probably be considered mortal.

And stuff.
                          My DeviantArt Page // My tumblr // Exalted 3e Houserules

Comment

She also invokes some of the previous imagery used for ghosts, where they are defined by their passions.

She's almost like some sort of half-dead: defined and empowered by her hatred, but also bound by it.

Raksha are my fae-vorite.

Reincarnation of magnificentmomo.

Comment

She has a mote pool. Mortals don't.

Comment

Working...
                              X