No announcement yet.

Exalted Monthly Magazine

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If we're going to do this, could we also add a link to forum threads discussing the article(s) and/or wiki entries hosting the rules, settings, and other things in a searchable and referable format?

Just a thought - since a lot of these will be idea starters, and since people will, we hope, want to refer back to articles they once read.

Check out Momentum Exalted!

Comment

Yes, I think indexing the content from the very first issue onwards would be a good idea.

So, with regard to positions we need to fill - we need more editors, to fill in the gaps and ensure continuity should anyone have to drop out for any reason and we also need at least two people with experience of typesetting?

Exalted 3rd Backer - Credited as Blood-Shrouded Thorns.
      My Ex3 Social System Cheat Sheet

Comment

Originally posted by Redthorn View Post
        Yes, I think indexing the content from the very first issue onwards would be a good idea.

So, with regard to positions we need to fill - we need more editors, to fill in the gaps and ensure continuity should anyone have to drop out for any reason and we also need at least two people with experience of typesetting?

Speaking personally, I *do* have access to Envision for the typeset, though a free version I found somewhere so....

That being said;

The Acquisitions Editor can be folded into the Articles editor.

Editors (2)

Publisher/Layout Artist (3)

Director (1)

Writers (12)

Need some Tunes for your Exalted Game? http://forum.theonyxpath.com/forum/m...-exalted-tunes
        Want some help managing your PCs? http://forum.theonyxpath.com/forum/m...a-reincarnated

Comment

I'll gladly review for a quarterly.

Comment

Working...
          X